Mental Health Thread #3 - Any vacations planned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
& it sounds like a post she might post.

Didn't we just turn our calendars over to July! My calendar is telling me I have to turn the page again - where does the time go!

I know, I went to change the page on my desk blotter calendar today and realized that I hadn't changed it since May. I've been so busy I pretty much completely lost the months of June and July!

I can hardly believe we're getting ready for back to school. This year we decided to stay home this summer and just enjoy the pool. That really hasn't happened with one thing or another.

Anyone have any kids that have already started back to school?

Not yet, but my husband and my daughter are both working on lesson plans for the upcoming term!

No one's needed any Mental Health for a while, I guess.

Earlier this evening I clicked on the wrong menu item and ended up back at the old AHI message board. I saw some spam. It still allowed me to log in, delete the spam, and ban the IP address. Hmmm.

You can even post in the forum (message board). I thought it was going to completely close down -- like quite some time ago.

I've accidentally clicked on that one also, and was surprised that it was still up and people could still post.

Maybe they just wanted to get rid of all of us! :)

Well we tried to take a little mini 3 day vacation. Way too hot and humid. Way too many people at Seaworld. Never again with a 4 yr old who was determined not to listen to anything we said.

That's what 4 year olds do. :)

I know! :) You two have lots of fun - oh course, I know you will. cbg, give Angel & the kittens some extra pets from me.

I have to remind my husband all the time "honey, he's 4!" But on this trip he was really pushing my buttons.

Has everyone noticed how it is getting dark earlier & earlier!

Happy Labor Day, everyone! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back