would i win my case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pr3zaz80

I whangai my son to my aunt inlaw but not legally adopted. He is now 9yrs old. 2wks ago my aunt inlaw past away and just yesterday i found out where my son is stayn. I don't know this family but my son grew up with her being close to my aunt inlaw. I txt this women asking if i can have hm for wknds, holidays but she replied "no, she don't want hm havng any contact with me. To please stay away. He is my 5th child out of 6. An his siblings are all in my care well educated an healthy an wanted to get to know their brotha. I want to get full custody but afraid to loose az my son don't know us well. Make matters worse my aunt partner put himself az father on my sons birth cert when hiz nephew is the biological father of all our 6 children. My family doctor delivered my six children an knows the unkle is not the real dad because we have the same family doctor could i get the dna testn from our doctor is it legal to ask hm for the proof?

My unkle nlaw is duin time in jail for molestatin his daughter. Their daughter is their only child this is why I adopted my son to them unaware of what the unkle was like. my son was 4yrs when the unkle went to prison and he is due to be releas in a year. This is the main reason I want my son

I recommend a good lawyer because of the possible fraud of knowingly letting someone else sign the birth certificate. I also recommend Hooked on Phonics. Still, with both of these, your chances seem grim, at best.

I recommend a good lawyer due to the possible fraud of knowingly letting someone who wasn't the biological parent sign the birth certificate. I also recommend Hooked on Phonics. Still, with both of these, you chances are grim, at best.

would it be to my advantage that the uncle has been prosecuted fo sexually abusn hz daughter he gets release nxt year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back