whos name goes on bc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonelyinny

my gf's husband passed away dec 31-7 weeks ago she gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl. there is a chance i could be the father. whos name goes on the bc? i dont want to do anything illegal by putting my name on the bc not being sure im the dad, though i want to be very much

my gf's husband passed away dec 31-7 weeks ago she gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl. there is a chance i could be the father. whos name goes on the bc? i dont want to do anything illegal by putting my name on the bc not being sure im the dad, though i want to be very much

Wow Kelly...You are so quick to post on other members threads yet you don't know the answer to this simply googled issue?:confused::rolleyes:

And it was already answered Somewhere Else...

I always thought lonelyinny was a woman? Kelly is a MAN?

a boy and a girl. there is a chance i could be the father

Lonely you should know the answer to this one. You can both acknowledge paternity and it will be legal. The only ones with the standing to challenge the paternity will be the mother, you, and the dead guy.

So with all the holier-than-thou posts you make you have two illegitimate children from an adulterous affair with a dying man's wife! That's a hat-trick you don't want.

He's dead. Do the right thing and acknowledge paternity or if you aren't sure do a quick and easy DNA test and then you will know for sure. No reason to make this a court case if there is no one to object.

I always thought lonelyinny was a woman? Kelly is a MAN?

Lonely you should know the answer to this one. You can both acknowledge paternity and it will be legal. The only ones with the standing to challenge the paternity will be the mother, you, and the dead guy.

So with all the holier-than-thou posts you make you have two illegitimate children from an adulterous affair with a dying man's wife! That's a hat-trick you don't want.

He's dead. Do the right thing and acknowledge paternity or if you aren't sure do a quick and easy DNA test and then you will know for sure. No reason to make this a court case if there is no one to object.

LL is a troll that has assaulted legal forums with her crap for years. Her REAL name is Kelly Abernathy. Her child was removed from her care due to her abusive behavior.

These days I advise any and everyone to get the DNA, before you pay, pay, pay.

You just never know what other bulls and cows been rolling in the hay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These days I advise any and everyone to get the DNA, before you pay, pay, pay.

You just never know what other bulls and cows been rolling in the hay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FYI: LL has been banned on another site because SHE is a known troll.;)

Bay, why would LL claim to be the "father" of these two children?

Bay, why would LL claim to be the "father" of these two children?

That is a question best asked of her Doctor. She has been posing as father, mother, brother son, and daughter on every legal forum for years. The truth is she is just a very ill person that gets off on making up stories on the net. She also loves chastising step-parents due to her own personal situation.

It is easy to ID her posts...If you are interested PM my and I will direct you to a method.

I personally feel sorry for LL. I have seen a number of parents who have lost their rights. Some deserved it, some didn't, some didn't consciously do anything to be unfit they just were. Many were torn up about it. It's a scar for those who are decent.

I personally feel sorry for LL. I have seen a number of parents who have lost their rights. Some deserved it, some didn't, some didn't consciously do anything to be unfit they just were. Many were torn up about it. It's a scar for those who are decent.

Kelly lied to a journalist and said that her ex used to beat her. Judge ordered her to tell the new paper that she lied. She instead told said new paper that the Judge was "against her" or some such nonsense. Judge determined that K was never going to facilitate the relationship between her child and the father and awarded Dad PC with K having supervised visits. I don't recall the reason for her loss of rights...Probably her mental illness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back