Professional Malpractice official report slanderous

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanktank

My husband and his ex with their children were ordered into counseling last year by a judge due to contempt with visitation by his ex.
The report was picked up today. It states I am the issue, the stepmom, and claims I "locked the kids in the room all day with no food", and many other lies.
I knew there were things being said against me, and tried to speak with the counselor but was never given oppportunity.
What are my legal rights?

My husband and his ex with their children were ordered into counseling last year by a judge due to contempt with visitation by his ex.
The report was picked up today. It states I am the issue, the stepmom, and claims I "locked the kids in the room all day with no food", and many other lies.
I knew there were things being said against me, and tried to speak with the counselor but was never given oppportunity.

Who stated this?

You might wish to remain silent and contact a lawyer.

Talking to the authorities is a never a good idea.

Silence is your friend.

Rarely can you say ANYTHING that will not be used against you.

I suggest you contact a GOOD criminal defense lawyer.

You might be at jeopardy of being charged with some kind of child abuse or neglect.

How?

Don't know, but there never is a good time to speak to these people.

Their job is to stick it to someone.

People make accusations all the time. You have nothing to be concerned about unless someone takes action against you. It seems that has not yet happened.
The vast majority of abuse reports received are ultimately declared to be unfounded.

the children stated this happenned in 2008, and it is a lie!! The counselor put it in a legal court report without investigation, on the word of mother charged with contempt of visitation. Do I not have the right to defend myself or charge slander especially with it being in a legal document?

the report from the counselor to the judge states that his ex said that is the reason there is no longer visitation. it is such a lie. I have never been alone with his kids!I am a 20 year Girl Scout leader, mother and grandmother, mentor to my daughters peers, child advocate and care provider for years!! this is so slanderous to me!

I notified my husband's attorney via email that I wish to bring charges against the counselor but she has not responded. My husband has recurring issues with his ex, thus my status of not being allowed in the presence of his kids is mute. I pointed out that the counselor nor his ex have reported anything to children services, and the counselor lied about including me in sessions. I have been off work with stress related physical symptoms since February after this happened. The new divorce agreement states that I am not to be around his children. Such a vicious lie! I am the best mom ever, having several of my own child's peers calling me mom as well, community active and a trainer for Girl Scout leaders. I just cannot stand this lying. His ex was gone five years before I met my husband, yet she told me to my face, "he can see his kids when you are gone!" She has tried to get me fired and anything possible to run me off. I want the counselor held legally liable and my name cleared.

Well, we have no authority to do anything legally. I suggest you hire a lawyer or just let it go. Your choice, your life.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back