Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!
- Ask a legal question to our community of lawyers, judges and members
- Read useful answers to frequent legal questions in The Law Guide
- Read or contribute to the latest legal news in The Law Journal
- Find a lawyer near you in the Lawyer Directory
- If you need to hire an attorney, get a case review from a lawyer!
- Downloading or sharing legal forms and law outlines
Accidents, Personal Injury Law
Law covering liability and compensation for wrongful acts that are negligent or intentional. Includes accidents, the failure to exercise reasonable care, slip and fall injuries, medical malpractice, dangerous products and defamation.
Car accidents, bus accidents, motorcycle accidents, personal injuries suffered concerning motor vehicles and the failure of a driver to exercise reasonable care.
General accidents, negligence and personal injury including slip and fall, dog bites, construction accidents, premises liability, wrongful death, strict liability, defective products, inadequate warnings, dangerous drugs, asbestos, mesothelioma, vioxx, Accutane, Paxil and others.
False statements that injure another person that are written (libel) or spoken (slander), false light injury, rights of publicity and some issues concerning privacy rights.
Injury suffered due to the negligence of a professional such as medical malpractice ( doctor, nurse, dentist, health care responsible for a birth injury, operating room accident, failure to diagnose), legal (attorneys) and other (accountants, brokers and members of the clergy.)