Mother /Trying to get back custody?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darle

Iam a father of 2 children girl 6yrs and boy5yrs and I was awarded custody of them 2yrs ago due to the mothers drug use issues! Vince she's been coming up with lies and taken me back to court 4 times and she lost on all 4trys, Now she's trying again and it's costing me a lot of money for my lawyer which I am really grateful for! But she gets free lawyer and keeps taking me to court ' Iam going broke! And she's not paying support for 2yrseither' cause she says she applied for sis! What can I do?

Iam a father of 2 children girl 6yrs and boy5yrs and I was awarded custody of them 2yrs ago due to the mothers drug use issues! Vince she's been coming up with lies and taken me back to court 4 times and she lost on all 4trys, Now she's trying again and it's costing me a lot of money for my lawyer which I am really grateful for! But she gets free lawyer and keeps taking me to court ' Iam going broke! And she's not paying support for 2yrseither' cause she says she applied for sis! What can I do?

You can work with your lawyer to defend her allegations.

You can't stop her from availing herself of due process.

Just keep it professional, let your lawyer direct your eforts, and avoid any conversations with her.

The less you say and do, the better for you.

Concentrate on being a great dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back