Meddling with school and medical

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebooks

Our divorce agreement reads as follows:
The parties agree that they shall each have equal access to all health and educational records and providers. This judgement shall act as authorization allowing defendant to the children's health care and medical and educational providers, including the right to receive duplicate notices regarding the children, and rights to discuss with them the children's health, education, welfare and attend any meetings that might be held as far as education, health and welfare.

The defendant is my ex wife.
With the access she has now, she has used it to get into the teachers ear. My girlfriend and I live together with our kids. My girlfriend does everything for them; school work, cooking, cleaning, laundry, shopping, dr's appts, etc...She is the one who has contact with the teachers, but my ex wife has managed to manipulate the teachers into her "corner" it causes much friction. Also, my girlfriend was able to put my sons on her medical policy. Now, My ex wife is insistant about having access to her policy info, etc...She's calling and making threats - just making waves.

Is this enough cause to have rights removed? Is it possible to have rights removed once they are given? I have sole, legal physical custody of them

Ummm... This post sounds vaguely familiar, especially the first couple sentences of the 2nd paragraph. I seem to recall the 'ear' and 'corner' parts from an old thread, either here or some other site.

Also, I see that one of your threads today gives the location as Iowa, while the other is Colorado.

What gives? Am I missing something here? Out of the loop?

edit: Yep, here's the old thread. ???
http://www.thelaw.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34212

Last edited:
Our divorce agreement reads as follows:
The parties agree that they shall each have equal access to all health and educational records and providers. This judgement shall act as authorization allowing defendant to the children's health care and medical and educational providers, including the right to receive duplicate notices regarding the children, and rights to discuss with them the children's health, education, welfare and attend any meetings that might be held as far as education, health and welfare.

The defendant is my ex wife.
With the access she has now, she has used it to get into the teachers ear. My girlfriend and I live together with our kids. My girlfriend does everything for them; school work, cooking, cleaning, laundry, shopping, dr's appts, etc...She is the one who has contact with the teachers, but my ex wife has managed to manipulate the teachers into her "corner" it causes much friction. Also, my girlfriend was able to put my sons on her medical policy. Now, My ex wife is insistant about having access to her policy info, etc...She's calling and making threats - just making waves.

Is this enough cause to have rights removed? Is it possible to have rights removed once they are given? I have sole, legal physical custody of them

Are you asking if Mom's parental rights can be terminate because she insists on you following the divorce decree? Really? Why is your girlfriend doing "everything" for your children? Why is she allowed to interfere with the educational and medical rights of the children's MOTHER?

Are you asking if Mom's parental rights can be terminate because she insists on you following the divorce decree? Really? Why is your girlfriend doing "everything" for your children? Why is she allowed to interfere with the educational and medical rights of the children's MOTHER?

This is from a year-old thread that was asked and answered. I don't know why this OP, or really NOP, is posting this stuff, but don't waste your time.

BayState said:
Ahhh...Student doing homework do you think???

Sounds like someone's writing an e-book.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Book, homework?? Who knows... I find it mighty odd to dredge up and repost old threads for either reason, but I can't think of any other. Just strange. :nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back