HUSBAND SHUT DOWN ALL ACCOUNTS IN TX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never got to see judge. Just attorney walked in and out. Anyway all of my bills are being paid while I live here. Just responsible for 50 a month for car insurance. But I bring home 1500 month so think pretty good for now. But he wanted car back and I said no. So judge says then you have to pay for car but only 5 months it be paid off. So think I did good.AND OH YEA HE GAVE ME CHECK FOR 3500 to pay retainer fee. That will not go against me. So I think I did great.

Oh brother, yes, you did pretty darn good.
You kept the wolves at bay for a few more weeks.
People who heed my information and follow my instructions to the letter, never get screwed.
Those who choose to tweak them, or improve upon them by using their techniques, ALWAYS lose.

Good on you for following my unusual, but always effective instructions, mate. LOL

Do you remember this?

Oh brother, yes, you did pretty darn good.
You kept the wolves at bay for a few more weeks.
People who heed my information and follow my instructions to the letter, never get screwed.
Those who choose to tweak them, or improve upon them by using their techniques, ALWAYS lose.

Good on you for following my unusual, but always effective instructions, mate. LOL

Do you remember this?

Yes I remember what u said !! I also go back and read it. Lol. I gaining free advise worth 350/hr and a fool would ignore it!! I would never waste any professional time !! Thanks again. Don't know what I do without you! The attorney said he steaming paying the 3500. He idiot to think that he would go Scott free thinking that just because he leaves he don't have to pay. His last divorce the ex went back to mommy house crying and mommy paid her bills and fed her. And he never paid a dime till divorce was over and he kept his last house and gave her 10,000 5 years after their divorce when he sold house (2 ignorant people) So guess he thought he could do me the same way .... NOT THIS BITCH(lol). So next up mediation. Thinking about taking house and refi 114,000 and it be 1000 month payments and thus BITCH have her nice nice house for cheaper than one bedroom apt. Lol

Yes I remember what u said !! I also go back and read it. Lol. I gaining free advise worth 350/hr and a fool would ignore it!! I would never waste any professional time !! Thanks again. Don't know what I do without you! The attorney said he steaming paying the 3500. He idiot to think that he would go Scott free thinking that just because he leaves he don't have to pay. His last divorce the ex went back to mommy house crying and mommy paid her bills and fed her. And he never paid a dime till divorce was over and he kept his last house and gave her 10,000 5 years after their divorce when he sold house (2 ignorant people) So guess he thought he could do me the same way .... NOT THIS BITCH(lol). So next up mediation. Thinking about taking house and refi 114,000 and it be 1000 month payments and thus BITCH have her nice nice house for cheaper than one bedroom apt. Lol

LOL, you keep me in stitches.
Warning, danger Will Robinson, danger.

Some of these deadbeats hate to get beat, so make sure you never meet with him alone.
If he ever has to come to the house until this is settled, make sure the police are always there to do a civil standby.

These greedy deadbeats don't mind cheating others, but they hate to be forced to pay their just debts, and they have been known to KILL.

I prefer a shotgun, 12 GA, 00 Buckshot, police style as my home defense bedside, weapon of choice.

That said, if you can handle one, a .45 cal auto (any model, any style, always chambered) will offer very good protection too.

But, the scatter pattern on a properly choked 12 GA with 00 buck ensures one's survivability, as far as I'm concerned.

Its also time to contact AT&T, SimpliSafe, LiveWatch, or ADT and get a home alarm installed.

LOL, you keep me in stitches.
Warning, danger Will Robinson, danger.

Some of these deadbeats hate to get beat, so make sure you never meet with him alone.
If he ever has to come to the house until this is settled, make sure the police are always there to do a civil standby.

These greedy deadbeats don't mind cheating others, but they hate to be forced to pay their just debts, and they have been known to KILL.

I prefer a shotgun, 12 GA, 00 Buckshot, police style as my home defense bedside, weapon of choice.

That said, if you can handle one, a .45 cal auto (any model, any style, always chambered) will offer very good protection too.

But, the scatter pattern on a properly choked 12 GA with 00 buck ensures one's survivability, as far as I'm concerned.

Its also time to contact AT&T, SimpliSafe, LiveWatch, or ADT and get a home alarm installed.

No he has restraining order till final. Across the street is a policeman and his bedroom faces mine Culdesac street off main road that cannot park so all my neighbors know the situation But yea I do need gun. Cop across the street said he would take me to buy and practice etc. but one year went to turkey shoot all these men lined up and no man won a turkey and then its my turn and OMG got me a bullseye and walked away with a turkey. Lol. I freaking could not believe it not couid any of he men. Lol. Ok family coming in Friday then having cheustmas. No more court till mediation and I have to fill out inventory turn in by February so chill time. But I going to get me part time job. BUT NO WORK TILL ITS OVER CAUSE GOTTA GET MY HOUSE MY PAIN AND SUFFERING CHECK BACK (85,000) and 24,000 inheritance then collect my 65% then get little spousal and I be on my merry way!! Lol. I cleaning house. But hey that's is separate property so law is the law. Then fault divorce since I am innocent spouse tips balance at 65/35 me. Lol. Only thing I having to give up is dating men. He said if I get caught 50/50. So no more dates. Second week has 5 dates. Lol. 5 good nice dinners and I needed them cause I was poor. Lol. Then come home go to mailbox and jury duty sermons. Lol. He going to shit when he finds out nothing left for him. Lol

So he was suppose to pay bills and he not paying. I paid car payment on time. But I caked electric company and not been paid. He not paid me for cell phone either. So BS only way to make him pay is to go back to judge which will cost me thousands. Should garnished his check I give it 2 more weeks and if he has not paid then I will go to attorney. Attorneys out on vacation anyway Anyway I thinking he is bipolar. His mom bipolar. His brother in mental home for 20 years with bipolar and daughter havjng panic attacks and suicidal so he fitting the bill.

So he was suppose to pay bills and he not paying. I paid car payment on time. But I caked electric company and not been paid. He not paid me for cell phone either. So BS only way to make him pay is to go back to judge which will cost me thousands. Should garnished his check I give it 2 more weeks and if he has not paid then I will go to attorney. Attorneys out on vacation anyway Anyway I thinking he is bipolar. His mom bipolar. His brother in mental home for 20 years with bipolar and daughter havjng panic attacks and suicidal so he fitting the bill.

When these creeps ignore a court order, that often means money and assets are being hidden.
I think you and your lawyer will have a date after the New Year.

Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas and a very prosperous and healthy New Year. Ho Ho Ho
Jolly Old Saintless Army Judge LOL

When these creeps ignore a court order, that often means money and assets are being hidden.
I think you and your lawyer will have a date after the New Year.

Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas and a very prosperous and healthy New Year. Ho Ho Ho
Jolly Old Saintless Army Judge LOL

Well we see but I paid all bills and I know how much he made bat each job. But we see. But if he ain't paying then I am selling tools stuff to cover bills. No other choice. It's freezing outside so gotta have electricity. Lol

Well we see but I paid all bills and I know how much he made bat each job. But we see. But if he ain't paying then I am selling tools stuff to cover bills. No other choice. It's freezing outside so gotta have electricity. Lol

Sometimes stuff gets stolen by Bad Santa's Elves.
If you've been nice and not naughty, they leave cash to help the person get new stuff.

Santa's good elves. LOL

Went back to old counselor and I shoukd known cause his mom, brother and daughter are bipolar AND SO IS HE. I know see the behavior but he passive agressuve until he explodes. Brother been in mental place for 20 years cause he lost it completely. Not saying I have no faults but livjng like that make well spouse go crazy. Weirdest crap was his hypersexuality. Blow normal person away.

Went back to old counselor and I shoukd known cause his mom, brother and daughter are bipolar AND SO IS HE. I know see the behavior but he passive agressuve until he explodes. Brother been in mental place for 20 years cause he lost it completely. Not saying I have no faults but livjng like that make well spouse go crazy. Weirdest crap was his hypersexuality. Blow normal person away.

So my soon to be ex had an injury to a child in 2003 reduced to assault nonspecific. Tomorrow is attorney docket for assault by contact class c. For throwing beer bottle at me. Should be class a cause I am disabled ) What will happen tomorrow. What is attorney docket. Thinking about going too. He been asshole lately cause I contacted him by email about our car insurance and I got bitched because we have no contact restraining order. What is this attorney docket call ?

So my soon to be ex had an injury to a child in 2003 reduced to assault nonspecific. Tomorrow is attorney docket for assault by contact class c. For throwing beer bottle at me. Should be class a cause I am disabled ) What will happen tomorrow. What is attorney docket. Thinking about going too. He been asshole lately cause I contacted him by email about our car insurance and I got bitched because we have no contact restraining order. What is this attorney docket call ?

Docket call, the attorneys discuss the status of the case, and any motions that ate pending.

Yeah, why not go and have yourself a LOOKSEE?

After all, court proceedings are constitutionally open to anyone and everyone.

Docket call, the attorneys discuss the status of the case, and any motions that ate pending.

Yeah, why not go and have yourself a LOOKSEE?

After all, court proceedings are constitutionally open to anyone and everyone.

Trying to find out what he wrote that night on his affidavit. Thought they usually go up to judge and talk so low that rest cannot hear. Are all cases like this. Will this get thrown out court. Because if he going to start bunch shit and drive up cost of the case then hope his apartment does not find out cause I called and if you have 2 assaults on your records then cannot live in most apartments

Trying to find out what he wrote that night on his affidavit. Thought they usually go up to judge and talk so low that rest cannot hear. Are all cases like this. Will this get thrown out court. Because if he going to start bunch shit and drive up cost of the case then hope his apartment does not find out cause I called and if you have 2 assaults on your records then cannot live in most apartments

Will ex be present ? Or just attorney. Cause I saw. He using different attorney at the law firm for this criminal case so the attorney won't know me but if he dies know me I don't care just showing my presence is good enough. Thought state would call me. Do they only call to go to trial ?

On web site no motions pending but I been reading that assault could get bumped up on f it is 2nd family violence which it is. But like I said first one got down from injury to a child to simple assault. So guessing judge can only hold simple assault against him cause that was final verdict But I guess I find out tomorrow. I sit front row. Lol

On web site no motions pending but I been reading that assault could get bumped up on f it is 2nd family violence which it is. But like I said first one got down from injury to a child to simple assault. So guessing judge can only hold simple assault against him cause that was final verdict But I guess I find out tomorrow. I sit front row. Lol

Seeing is believing, plus you get in for FREE!

I sometimes go to visit with some of my friends when I had to go everyday.
I like murder trials, or drug dealers on parade. LOL

Seeing is believing, plus you get in for FREE!

I sometimes go to visit with some of my friends when I had to go everyday.
I like murder trials, or drug dealers on parade. LOL

You are crazy lol. Yep bipolar on parade. Lol. You have any decent friends around here. I am nice looking woman with family values. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back