HUSBAND SHUT DOWN ALL ACCOUNTS IN TX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen ok so I used wrong word. Having dinner with a MALE FRIEND Not looking for any relationship. Hell no. I WOULD NEVER LET A MAN ON MY HOUSE. YOU are right I am smart woman Just trying to find out why my attorney said not to date! Maybe in the attorney mind he thinking i going to have sex. But I can do myself just fine! Lol Just don't know why it matters when no children.

It MIGHT matter because you're residing in the marital home.

The deadbeat bum could whine about you doing naughty, nasty, sexy things in the marital home.

Your attorney is being very cautious.

He would have been remiss or negligent had he not warned you.

He's probably spoken to the deadbeat's attorney, attorneys talk.

He can't say all he hears.

He can warn you, if potential mischief is afoot.

I suspect that's why he told you, so you could be smart and act accordingly.

Bottom line, he wants to get justice for you and doesn't want you to innocently hurt your solid case.

It MIGHT matter because you're residing in the marital home.

The deadbeat bum could whine about you doing naughty, nasty, sexy things in the marital home.

Your attorney is being very cautious.

He would have been remiss or negligent had he not warned you.

He's probably spoken to the deadbeat's attorney, attorneys talk.

He can't say all he hears.

He can warn you, if potential mischief is afoot.

I suspect that's why he told you, so you could be smart and act accordingly.

Bottom line, he wants to get justice for you and doesn't want you to innocently hurt your solid case.

So what if I live in home. He moved out !! He has a home. Someone has to live here. Lol. I going to ask him reason. Guess suppose to be grieving disabled old ugly woman. Lol. When I far from that. Lol. Can't even count how many men asking me out. Lol. I know I am bad. Lol. Ok I let you know. Still have me no money but TEMP is fast dec 12. One more week. My son coming up and wearing his army dress uniform. If my ex was in army his ass would be grass that what my son said. He said wife can just call his boss then he be up shit creek. Lol.

So what if I live in home. He moved out !! He has a home. Someone has to live here. Lol. I going to ask him reason. Guess suppose to be grieving disabled old ugly woman. Lol. When I far from that. Lol. Can't even count how many men asking me out. Lol. I know I am bad. Lol. Ok I let you know. Still have me no money but TEMP is fast dec 12. One more week. My son coming up and wearing his army dress uniform. If my ex was in army his ass would be grass that what my son said. He said wife can just call his boss then he be up shit creek. Lol.

So guess I need to be watching myself. lol but ex has no money for PI. that expensive I used to do some clerical work for PI Back then hourly rate is expensive. Attorney not going to pay for that. You would have to pay for that yourself

So guess I need to be watching myself. lol but ex has no money for PI. that expensive I used to do some clerical work for PI Back then hourly rate is expensive. Attorney not going to pay for that. You would have to pay for that yourself

Sun Tzu "The Art of War"
Never underestimate your enemy.

All warfare is based on deception.

Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.

If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.

Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.

The general who wins the battle makes many calculations in his temple before the battle is fought. The general who loses makes but few calculations beforehand.

Opportunities multiply as they are seized.

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance.

For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill.
To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.
Sun Tzu Quotes (Author of The Art of War)
The Art of War

Sun Tzu "The Art of War"
Never underestimate your enemy.

All warfare is based on deception.

Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.

If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.

Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.

The general who wins the battle makes many calculations in his temple before the battle is fought. The general who loses makes but few calculations beforehand.

Opportunities multiply as they are seized.

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance.

For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill.
To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.
Sun Tzu Quotes (Author of The Art of War)
The Art of War

Damn will have to say that finally found a man smarter than me! I surrender ! LMAO.

Or this attorney is very cute, not married and I don't like to brag, just state the facts but I am very nice looking woman with size 8 jeans so I have body of a teenager with long brown hair and intelligent mind without clusters of bullshit affecting my outlook on life. Very strong woman with confidence etc so I thought maybe he wanted me lol. So did other men i talking to . Lol. OR I may be dreaming of him in my bed!! Lol. Don't say i am bad. I am healthy woman ! Lol

But I know of people who divorced in this county and they moved on with girlfriends after moving out and they were not told not to date it etc. and it did not hurt their case so that is why wondering why I am ordered to not date! But going to ask him why on Monday. Maybe I can have coffee with MALE FRIEND from church who is there to comfort me as I grieve lost of my husband !! LOL. DAMN that sounds good. Lol.

Thanks so much. Don't know what I would do without you ! I Owe you some homemade cookies. !

Damn will have to say that finally found a man smarter than me! I surrender ! LMAO.

Or this attorney is very cute, not married and I don't like to brag, just state the facts but I am very nice looking woman with size 8 jeans so I have body of a teenager with long brown hair and intelligent mind without clusters of bullshit affecting my outlook on life. Very strong woman with confidence etc so I thought maybe he wanted me lol. So did other men i talking to . Lol. OR I may be dreaming of him in my bed!! Lol. Don't say i am bad. I am healthy woman ! Lol

But I know of people who divorced in this county and they moved on with girlfriends after moving out and they were not told not to date it etc. and it did not hurt their case so that is why wondering why I am ordered to not date! But going to ask him why on Monday. Maybe I can have coffee with MALE FRIEND from church who is there to comfort me as I grieve lost of my husband !! LOL. DAMN that sounds good. Lol.

Thanks so much. Don't know what I would do without you ! I Owe you some homemade cookies. !

Spoke to attorney today. He said that court has duty to preserve and protect the estate so he says 2/3 of his check will go to that and he dint kniw his he going to pay for his apartment lol. Then we know he gets bonus dec 15 so he said taking bonus and putting it in some court escrow ? Don't really understand that part I just walked in to get some money back so just one minute conversation So finally thinkgs looking up. Monday is temp orders and another monthly bills due. But I did find out Internet is in his name so going to let it ride till then cut it off. Then call and get in my son name. Internet company only has my phone number and this address so hubby won't know neither will counts kniw until guess he apply for credit somewhere. Sure it take months before internet puts on his credit. Lol.

Spoke to attorney today. He said that court has duty to preserve and protect the estate so he says 2/3 of his check will go to that and he dint kniw his he going to pay for his apartment lol. Then we know he gets bonus dec 15 so he said taking bonus and putting it in some court escrow ? Don't really understand that part I just walked in to get some money back so just one minute conversation So finally thinkgs looking up. Monday is temp orders and another monthly bills due. But I did find out Internet is in his name so going to let it ride till then cut it off. Then call and get in my son name. Internet company only has my phone number and this address so hubby won't know neither will counts kniw until guess he apply for credit somewhere. Sure it take months before internet puts on his credit. Lol.

Great, I told you the RIGHT lawyer, a SMART lawyer would see to it that BOTH of you get paid by the deadbeat.

The marriage is starting to pay you back. LOL

Great, I told you the RIGHT lawyer, a SMART lawyer would see to it that BOTH of you get paid by the deadbeat.

The marriage is starting to pay you back. LOL

Wow just reading our counter petition. Filing for cruel treatment also along with irr differences! I have pictures and texts etc of him. Weird sexual behaviors also 12 page document I being living in home. I USING new car. He paying my attorney fees since I have no money Etc etc. blew me away compared to his original petition.

Wow just reading our counter petition. Filing for cruel treatment also along with irr differences! I have pictures and texts etc of him. Weird sexual behaviors also 12 page document I being living in home. I USING new car. He paying my attorney fees since I have no money Etc etc. blew me away compared to his original petition.

Tomorrow is temp orders. So what will happen. Do I get a chance to speak to the judge myself or will my attorney only speak ? Also this is month 2 and I gotten no money from him plus my SSDI check is held up and I won't get the dec 14 check till Jan 11 cause he closed the checking account. So I have letter in my purse. He gets paid dec 15 so how will court garnish in time for dec 15! If I get no money then don't know how I can pay bills because they are due again.

You are allowed to speak, but work with your lawyer.
Talking isn't as necessary as you might think.
Garnishment takes time, again, work with your lawyer.

You are allowed to speak, but work with your lawyer.
Talking isn't as necessary as you might think.
Garnishment takes time, again, work with your lawyer.

So guess for sure if I don't get money to pay bills then I selling community property. ( so many tools saws etc) to pay bills. I just keep receipts to prove I had bills to pay. So one way or the other. I wil get money this month.

So guess for sure if I don't get money to pay bills then I selling community property. ( so many tools saws etc) to pay bills. I just keep receipts to prove I had bills to pay. So one way or the other. I wil get money this month.

I suggest you run that by your lawyer.
Don't jeopardize your standing by making a mistake.
Never give ammunition to the enemy.

I suggest you run that by your lawyer.
Don't jeopardize your standing by making a mistake.
Never give ammunition to the enemy.

I will but if he says no. Then I live in freezing cold house. I already don't have tv. And cancelled the trash pickup. Nothing else to get rid of

I will but if he says no. Then I live in freezing cold house. I already don't have tv. And cancelled the trash pickup. Nothing else to get rid of

I am here in house. If it stays that way then I guessing he cannot come here till the final. Also remember he has my stuff too.

I am here in house. If it stays that way then I guessing he cannot come here till the final. Also remember he has my stuff too.

I always tell my clients, the legal process is slow.
It rarely makes both people happy.
Its best to negotiate a compromise for the reasons you recited above.
It might be time to take a trip to see your daughter again.
This is what happens to good people who get involved with, entangles with, or even get near to losers and deadbeats.

I always tell my clients, the legal process is slow.
It rarely makes both people happy.
Its best to negotiate a compromise for the reasons you recited above.
It might be time to take a trip to see your daughter again.
This is what happens to good people who get involved with, entangles with, or even get near to losers and deadbeats.

Just let electric get cut off and pipe freeze inside house then insurance won't pay. Don't eat etc. how am suppose to preserve and protect the house which is my job ?

Just let electric get cut off and pipe freeze inside house then insurance won't pay. Don't eat etc. how am suppose to preserve and protect the house which is my job ?

eveetbody I know in divorce never gets their stuff back I will rectify that situation but I have to have bills paid. I always paid my bills on time so guess I see how long I can go without turning off

Question. Clients you have and if they moved out and shut down all accounts and never gave money to them. then got assault. Would you advise them Or just let them do as they please as long as they paying bill. My attorney tells me what I should do.

eveetbody I know in divorce never gets their stuff back I will rectify that situation but I have to have bills paid. I always paid my bills on time so guess I see how long I can go without turning off

Question. Clients you have and if they moved out and shut down all accounts and never gave money to them. then got assault. Would you advise them Or just let them do as they please as long as they paying bill. My attorney tells me what I should do.

When people refused to listen, I'd sever our relationship.

You're in a pickle for sure.

Do what you must to survive, just be discreet when doing it.

When people refused to listen, I'd sever our relationship.

You're in a pickle for sure.

Do what you must to survive, just be discreet when doing it.

Again thank you so much!! Don't know what I do without you. Ok in the shower. Court st 9. I let you know how it goes. My county is very strict I heard!! So we see

Again thank you so much!! Don't know what I do without you. Ok in the shower. Court st 9. I let you know how it goes. My county is very strict I heard!! So we see

Never got to see judge. Just attorney walked in and out. Anyway all of my bills are being paid while I live here. Just responsible for 50 a month for car insurance. But I bring home 1500 month so think pretty good for now. But he wanted car back and I said no. So judge says then you have to pay for car but only 5 months it be paid off. So think I did good.AND OH YEA HE GAVE ME CHECK FOR 3500 to pay retainer fee. That will not go against me. So I think I did great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back