Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!
- Ask a legal question to our community of lawyers, judges and members
- Read useful answers to frequent legal questions in The Law Guide
- Read or contribute to the latest legal news in The Law Journal
- Find a lawyer near you in the Lawyer Directory
- If you need to hire an attorney, get a case review from a lawyer!
- Downloading or sharing legal forms and law outlines
Divorce, Separation & Annulment
The process of terminating a marriage, annulments, legal separation that may be required prior to a divorce decree, alimony and spousal support, division of property and mediation.
Law that governs alimony and spousal support during separation and after a divorce.
Law governing and issues concerning the division of property in the marital estate.
Mediation helps separating and divorcing couples plan the future when there is a need to make joint decisions. This can be quicker and less costly than using a divorce lawyer.
The law governing ending a marital relationship. Requirements and the process of an annulment of a marriage, the separation process which is usually required before the granting of a divorce decree by the court. process of divorce, the termination of a marriage. This includes separation, a period which may be required. Annulment and issues concerning dissolution of a recognized relationship.