How to sue the state of Oklahoma

Status
Not open for further replies.

swordfish1

I would like some advice on suing the state of Oklahoma; for reasons to wit;

Child abduction- violated Child act agreeded between states(breach of contract)
Child abuse-faliure to recognize child endangerment
harrassmant-many witnesses to harrassment of the father(opposing attorneys)
sham legal practice-Missing documents vital to the case. Conflicting interests, opposing attorneys and presiding judge.
false imprisonment-bogus child support claims
Discrimination-father was born out of the country
Perjury-opposing attorney to presiding judge in order to prolong the case

Briefly, after a 6 year court fiasco and 75 court appearances I have found the family courts in Oklahoma to be corrupt. It seems my only alternative is to take it out of the family to the federal court. I now have the funds to pursue this action for any lenght of time.

Get an attorney.

This really isn't something a message board can help you with.

And bear in mind that just because you don't like the results of a custody dispute, that doesn't mean there was any legal wrongdoing.

Proserpina gave you some things to consider, OP.

I'll give you one more, sovereign immunity.

Suing a state government is often more difficult than suing the original sovereign, His Majesty, The King!

There is that, too!

(Although at this point it would be Her Majesty, The Queen - at least until she finally allows Charles to have his shot!)

There is that, too!

(Although at this point it would be Her Majesty, The Queen - at least until she finally allows Charles to have his shot!)

Today, yes, way back then; no.

I thought you knew that. ;)

Some say the first king of the UK was Offa of Mercia, others say it was Egbert of Wessex. Which one do you recognize?

Last edited:
I did. I'm still moderately celebrating the nuppy-wuppies of Will and Kate, so still a little Queeny-centric at the moment.

Do excuse me, Your Honor :D :) :)

I did. I'm still moderately celebrating the nuppy-wuppies of Will and Kate, so still a little Queeny-centric at the moment.

Do excuse me, Your Honor :D :) :)

Aww, go on. That's just so when my foot gets a wee but heavy, my wallet doesn't get lighter! :)

When we were at school, we were taught that the first to be Rex Anglorum was Offa.

However (and I do apologize for hijacking!), this truly - honestly - depended on where you were raised.

I was raised in the North, where Offa was the official "first". But in the southern counties, Egbert was often considered the "first".

There is a subtle difference between the titling though too, which must be acknowledged. And now I must go back to my junior school history lessons :D

This is a typical response from a woman.

Get an attorney.

This really isn't something a message board can help you with.

And bear in mind that just because you don't like the results of a custody dispute, that doesn't mean there was any legal wrongdoing.

Corruption in the family courts is well documented, the perpertraitors; women and their attorneys.
Since women became the gate keepers of children society has suffered emensley. Women would never give up the power they have been given and the attorneys would never give up the cash! Not even the millions of men in prisons around the world who grew up without father's is enough to change this.
There is no law in the United States unless it is purchased!

Corruption in the family courts is well documented, the perpertraitors; women and their attorneys.
Since women became the gate keepers of children society has suffered emensley. Women would never give up the power they have been given and the attorneys would never give up the cash! Not even the millions of men in prisons around the world who grew up without father's is enough to change this.
There is no law in the United States unless it is purchased!

Young man please get a hold of yourself!

(A dictionary also wouldn't hurt. :) )

I spoke of the law - the law that says that just because you don't like the result of a custody dispute, doesn't mean there is legal recourse for you.

Now, how do you know you're not speaking to a female NCP? You're making rash assumptions. And you know what they say about assumptions, don't you?

Icel//

Young man please get a hold of yourself!

(A dictionary also wouldn't hurt. :) )

I spoke of the law - the law that says that just because you don't like the result of a custody dispute, doesn't mean there is legal recourse for you.

Now, how do you know you're not speaking to a female NCP? You're making rash assumptions. And you know what they say about assumptions, don't you?

Icel lead the Angles over the north sea 527>The first king of Mercia was Creoda,GGrandson of Icel, then came Penda son of 626-655 and then his son Peada who converted to Christianity at Repton in 653 (good pub and curry in Repton) Offa did not show on the scene until for a further 150 years and Egbert of Wessex not unitl 825.

I was born in the Midlands my family going back over a 1000 years> I grew up in Texas>my daugher was abducted by the corrupt state of Oklahoma>My daughter's mother a native of Oklahoma paid off many>My opposing attorney was the Judge's largest campaign contributor. A tree is known by it's fruit.

Oh my! Aside from all of this I was just curious about false imprisonment. I thought they would check in the system to see if their is a warrant for non payment of support and then arrest you not arrest you on heresay for non payment...just saying that's what I thought...regardless yes this is a very angry person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back