Company 'fining' us for not being vaccinated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like it not in a FREE society no ONE has the right to tell someone else whether or NOT they should get the Vaccine. Could make you sterile who knows it an mRNA vaccine. I do not blame anyone not wanting to get vaxxed who doesn't want to get vaxxed. Start your own business if you get fired, and draw that unemployment. Of course, that is if the pols let you file a claim for being fired for refusing the shot.

I'd be more inclined to take the vaccine if it actually worked. Make one that protects the vaccinated and all these problems go away... but so does the cash cow... but that's not what this question was about.

Some good points made. Smoking actively puts your health at risk. Not being vaccinated does not. Are they going to start charging people for not taking vitamins or for stopping by McDonalds everyday?

As far as costs go, isn't the government covering most of these costs anyway?

This is all about control and money. I don't think people who are vaxxed are stupid. I just personally don't want it. I never get the flu shot either and I've had the flu in the past. Just a personal choice. The harder they want me to get it, the more likely I'm going to fight it. I'm not someone who just conforms because everybody else does.

My question has been answered though. Thanks!

My question has been answered though. Thanks!

Great to hear, it means you've received the answers to your questions.

No need to keep this potential barn burner open, so I'll close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back