child molestation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giving advice is cool and what people are looking for. BUT!!! throwing in your comments about how a person should feel or not feel about another human being, is JUST WRONG. Keep your comments to yourself Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee.

If a person posting is upset by personal comments then they sould have PAID for their legal advice.

Giving advice is cool and what people are looking for. BUT!!! throwing in your comments about how a person should feel or not feel about another human being, is JUST WRONG. Keep your comments to yourself Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee.
Gee, we're sorry, what were we thinking?! I mean, what's wrong with a guy accused of multiple felonies including diddling a girl 20 years his junior! :rolleyes:

I cannot speak for others, but I would find such a "friend" reprehensible and not worthy of my support.

Gee, we're sorry, what were we thinking?! I mean, what's wrong with a guy accused of multiple felonies including diddling a girl 20 years his junior! :rolleyes:

I cannot speak for others, but I would find such a "friend" reprehensible and not worthy of my support.

I might make sure such a "friend" had a fatal accident. ;)

I might make sure such a "friend" had a fatal accident. ;)

To Haedes in a hand bag with that loser (and make it a cheap WalMart handbag at that - no reason to waste a perfectly good Dooney, Coach, or Makowsky on this pawnscum):D

Joaquin, You obviously did not get the memo. This is a free site where you get our OPINION! If you are looking for someone to rub your belly and tell you everything will be ok pay for your opinions.

When you get free advice you get opinions too.

messed up shiv.

child molestation charges .how long should it be befor prelim.hearing in n.m and when should they want the person to meet a phy. for a evaluation.and how pays for it and why does it matter.

Wonderful fellow! AGGRAVATED Child Molestation! (It is AGGRAVATED because she is between 13 and 16 and he is more than four years older. They take this seriously in GA apparently! I wish MY state had laws like these!)

§ 16-6-4. Child molestation; aggravated child molestation

(a) A person commits the offense of child molestation when such person:

(1) Does any immoral or indecent act to or in the presence of or with any child under the age of 16 years with the intent to arouse or satisfy the sexual desires of either the child or the person; or

(2) By means of an electronic device, transmits images of a person engaging in, inducing, or otherwise participating in any immoral or indecent act to a child under the age of 16 years with the intent to arouse or satisfy the sexual desires of either the child or the person.​
And, the penalty is ... "a person convicted of the offense of aggravated child molestation shall be punished by imprisonment for life or by a split sentence that is a term of imprisonment for not less than 25 years and not exceeding life imprisonment, followed by probation for life, and shall be subject to the sentencing and punishment provisions of Code Sections 17-10-6.1 and 17-10-7."

Great guy ... :mad:

I have a question, is it still aggravated if the suspect is 20 and the victim is 17? Also how exactly is one convicted of child molestation without the testimony of the victim?

I have a question, is it still aggravated if the suspect is 20 and the victim is 17? Also how exactly is one convicted of child molestation without the testimony of the victim?
Based upon the law in GA at the time, it would appear that sex with a 17 year old would NOT be "aggravated."

And there are many ways that a suspect can be convicted of molestation without the testimony of the victim. If you are interested in knowing how these cases are pursued, you can do some research or start your own thread with an appropriate legal question. Necroposting on old threads is discouraged.

The GA law at the time required that the victim be UNDER age 16. So ,"aggravated" would not appear to apply.

Also, if you wish to inquire as to how a person might be convicted without victim testimony, consider starting your own thread with an appropriate question. Necroposting is considered bad form and discouraged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back