wat can u do if u have an 3yr old civil claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayroc

i have this 3 year old wage claim that has no ending..just a dead end. i was working for this employer that try to pass me off as an independent contractor, but later found out the truth. that i was an employee of her company...So i filed a claimed threw the department of workforce development. the help to try and recover unpaid wages but gave up after a response and later she stop responding...then they transfer my complaint to a district attorney and issued an arrest warrant for her arrest...and for 3yrs thats where it lies...so if there is anyone out there that can give sum advise..from the people or prefer an attorney..Thank you!

If the cops can't find her, there is nothing that can be done until they do.

When she's arrested, if that happens, you must wait.

so there is nothing i can do...is there anyway i can find out where she stays now and report her local authorities her address..because dhe has skipped town when it happened

Last edited:
You can try and locate her.
If you find her, I'm sure the cops wouldn't ignore you.
Happy hunting!

i think i already have...thanx for the advise..

If you have a judgment, you can try and effect service of same.
But, tipping the police off about her location means they could go and arrest her.

I hope you get justice!

yeah...me to.. i hope its her..it says that she now lives in dallas texas i actually founded on face book...funny huh...thanx again

yeah...me to.. i hope its her..it says that she now lives in dallas texas i actually founded on face book...funny huh...thanx again

Believe it or not, that's one of the ways cops and the US Marshals locate bail jumpers and wanted felons, too!

:yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back