Want to change kids school - better schools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bay Angel, please listen to Carl and Bay.

Dad has joint LEGAL custody. This means that you DO need his consent before you can do something serious like change schools....and that the burden of proof is on you, not Dad.

Thank you.

Since I'm moving and the kids use and have always used my address for school (and everything else) they'd have to get a transfer to stay at school (if we went to court and I lost). Just an aside, I have more time with the kids and solely provide health insurance.

I'm hoping he'll come thru. He agrees the schools are better and I just hope he sees it's in the kids best interest to start this coming year.

If he won't agree to them starting the new school in the Fall, I'll have to file with the court. I'd hate to have it be someone elses decision but just hope that the judge/mediator will agree that the schools are WAY better and I'm getting married and moving to that neighborhood because of the schools. Dad lives in a neighborhood where neither of us would ever let the kids go to school.

:)

Maybe, just maybe, you'll get to personally EXPERIENCE my kind of justice one day.

Wouldn't that be great???

You gosh darn know it would!!!!

WOW, just WOW!!!!

What exactly is the problem here, AJ?

We both know that your knowledge of family law is adequate. We both know that you get things wrong.

We ALL know that you have a tendency to try and imply that simply by virtue of being a judge and by using a large font and pretty colors that you and only you are correct.

Why is that?

We both know that your knowledge of family law is adequate. We both know that you get things wrong.

We ALL know that you have a tendency to try and imply that simply by virtue of being a judge and by using a large font and pretty colors that you and only you are correct.

Why is that?

Do you mean to imply that large lettering and nifty colors don't make those "gosh darn" posts correct?????????? :rolleyes:

Why is that?

I have to agree. This is getting tiresome, and, more importantly, it's just plain dangerous to dispense incorrect and bad advice to posters looking for legal help. *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back