Unmarried "X" refuses to move out of my house

Status
Not open for further replies.

gadgeteer

92: Bought 1996 Corolla

96: Met X

09/97: X graduated in NY & moved in with me in Florida. X paid half the rent.

09/98: Bought a 99 4Runner & encouraged X to sell own car. Added X to my auto insurance & X began driving Corolla. Started house hunting.

99: Bought house. X & I moved into the house. Within months, X was unemployed & NEVER contributed money towards the mortgage or bills. The cable is in X's name, but the bill is paid directly from my credit card each month.

2001: Received 1996 Avalon from my grandma. Gave Corolla to X's brother. X began driving 4Runner.

2001: Began providing X with health insurance as a domestic partner through my employment.

Since 2005: X unemployed except for summer employment in CA. X paid for most household food & items. X did most domestic chores. X is a primary caretaker for my 94YO grandma. Most of X's money during this time has come from my grandma.

2007: Bought 2008 Toyota Avalon with help from grandma, gave 1996 to my sister. X still driving 4Runner.

February 2008: I broke up with X & asked X to move out by June.

June 2008: we agreed to an open relationship.

July 2008: X left for 2 months & I got involved with someone else & told X on the phone that we were done. X asked me not to change anything in the house while X was gone, I agreed. Nothing was changed.

September 2008: X returned to the house. I asked X to move out. X refuses to move out. X refuses to accept that the relationship is over.

Then ask X to leave by a certain date and time or you will have to call the police to get him to do that involuntarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back