unborn baby parents in MD and west va

mcolson

My son whom just turn 17 in March is dating a fork that just turned 16 my son lives here in Maryland with me the girl lives in west va.
The place that the girl and her mother live in aren't fit for an animal to live in. Tonight my son messages me and tells me that she is pregnant, the girl came to stay at my house in April when I went to there house to get my son where he had been for a few weeks when I pulled into the driveway of the trailer home they were sleeping in I was quickly sickened of the utter mess that was on the outside of the home seeing the inside I was uppauled, I didn't hesitate to bring the girl with me home because of the qrotesk home, my main concern is that the girl went home tonight with her mother not really wanting to and my not knowing she was carrying my sons child she went because I didn't want her in my home anymore I couldn't handle the obligation of someone else's child that wouldn't even speak to me on the phone or her daughter so I asked she leave. Finding out that this child is with child in an ungodly living situation I want to know what if anything I can do to get the girl back in my home get her proper medical care for herself and unborn baby there is no question in my mind that it is someone else's baby its my sons baby, I just know a healthy pregnancy isn't going to happen where there is 18 dogs mice rats trash no house doors mold ect. And I surely don't want there to be a chance that the baby ever step into that mess please advise in what I can do, I don't want this girl in foster care I want her to be where I know what's happening with the baby her and ensure a healthy baby is brought into this world where it has a family that loves it right here

My son whom just turn 17 in March is dating a fork that just turned 16 my son lives here in Maryland with me the girl lives in west va.
The place that the girl and her mother live in aren't fit for an animal to live in. Tonight my son messages me and tells me that she is pregnant, the girl came to stay at my house in April when I went to there house to get my son where he had been for a few weeks when I pulled into the driveway of the trailer home they were sleeping in I was quickly sickened of the utter mess that was on the outside of the home seeing the inside I was uppauled, I didn't hesitate to bring the girl with me home because of the qrotesk home, my main concern is that the girl went home tonight with her mother not really wanting to and my not knowing she was carrying my sons child she went because I didn't want her in my home anymore I couldn't handle the obligation of someone else's child that wouldn't even speak to me on the phone or her daughter so I asked she leave. Finding out that this child is with child in an ungodly living situation I want to know what if anything I can do to get the girl back in my home get her proper medical care for herself and unborn baby there is no question in my mind that it is someone else's baby its my sons baby, I just know a healthy pregnancy isn't going to happen where there is 18 dogs mice rats trash no house doors mold ect. And I surely don't want there to be a chance that the baby ever step into that mess please advise in what I can do, I don't want this girl in foster care I want her to be where I know what's happening with the baby her and ensure a healthy baby is brought into this world where it has a family that loves it right here

You can't just take someone's minor child.
Plus, that minor child has allegedly been bedding your son in your home.

The good news by chance, neither in MD or WV is it a crime for a 17 year old to have sex with a 16 year old.

But, permitting it, or condoning it, could be problematic for an adult; plus federal laws may have been breached by taking a minor female from one state to another.

Laws aside, the child is pregnant, and the entire situation is extremely unhealthy.

Don't you find it odd that your kid found this strange family?

You might want to talk with a lawyer, just in case the child's parents contact the police.
What your son has gotten you involved in, could create many legal problems for you.
You've been allowing them to do things in your home that may have resulted in a child becoming pregnant.

If the home conditions are as horrid as you say, you should be contacting the police in WV, and the WV child protection agency.

I hope you get it sorted, and your son should prepare to pay child support in the very near future, after he establishes paternity via DNA testing.

I also hope the children were attending school, and progressing in their respective grades of study.

You're very kind to want to foot the medical expenses of the pregnant child.
Maybe you could talk with the child's mother and let her know that you're anxious to help pay the dear child's medical bills.

But, be prepared to hear that the child may not want to become a breeding machine at age 16 and simply wants to abort the fetus. After all, it's a woman's and a little girl's right to choose.

This whole thing saddens me.
I think I'll go read my Bible.
I need spiritual uplifting and guidance.

Last edited:
The girls mom allowed her to come to my house was supposed to be an over night visit one night and her picking her up the following day which in turn she never did I have email communication with the girls mother where she stated she didn't want her daughter back in her home. I don't want to cause issues with this girls mother I want her to know that the baby is loved cared about from the moment I knew of the situation I don't want my son to be on blast about it yes the situation was wrong got out of hand and now we have one of Gods many blessings coming at the end of Jan 1st of March I want to open the door if possible for child welfare to allow this girl to be in my home until she gives birth to the baby and give them a chance to grow up

Not going to happen. The State is not going to remove a child and send them to another state.

If the child isn't being cared for properly due to horrid living conditions, contact the Child Protective Services agcy. in WV & let them look into it. That is the best you can do. You are not going to get the child. Sorry.

You can report the poor conditions to the authorities in WV. You have zero right to take this girl, let alone across state lines and I can promise you no court in either state is going to allow her to live with the boyfriend who knocked her up, and with the adult who permitted such a thing. I can't even begin to fathom the mindset of letting your teenage son's even younger girlfriend live at your home, nor allowing your child to live in a filthy trailer with said gf for weeks. I am going on a limb and guessing neither is in school, though both should be. You don't mention which counties are involved, but on the MD side, you risk a visit from CPS yourself for your part in all this.

This isnt going to happen as you want. The only way this child and her unborn can come live with you is if parents agree to change. However then you have the condoning of sex by minors in your home to deal with. Not sure if Mann Act applies here either Now if both set of parents agreed to allow these two to marry then it could happen but that might be more like pouring gas on a fire.

Back