tripped but no evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

sthornton

hi guys,
on 23/2/05 (a few days ago) i was running across the road into an allyway, i reached the alley way and some lad from another school stuck his leg out intentionally and tripped me up, i then went flying and twisted my ankle severely, i then just layed their until he went crying in agony but he turned round and kicked me extremely hard in my nakle, the same 1 that was twisted (sprained) i seriously need some help guys. I have n proof and no witnesses, i dont even know the appearance of the guy. All i want to know is do i have a cause for a case?

plz help
many thnx sam. :eek:

Are you saying you don't even know who the guy was?

You surely would have a case of battery, if you could prove that he did that intentionally, or a case of negligence if he was negligent and, in the case it was intentional, he also could be criminally liable for assault or battery (depending on how it is called in your jurisdiction).

But that all won't help you if you cannot identify the person.

i feel i could identify the person its just finding which school hes from, the only part id remember about him is his extremely large build!
And yes it was intentional

s.thornton said:
i feel i could identify the person its just finding which school hes from, the only part id remember about him is his extremely large build!
And yes it was intentional
Then you need to start by reporting the action to the police. I don't know if they will investigate immediately as you would want them too (they have a lot of cases) but you can start the investigation yourself. You can ask questions of people in the neighborhood to see if anyone remembers anything about the crowd of kids that walked through and to try to locate the school. You seem to have a case but against whom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back