Trained By Fed Gov And Told Can't Work By Fed Gov

Status
Not open for further replies.

KRISTACODY

Worked For Company For Fifteen Years. Company Is 90% Medicare Reimbursed And Had A Inspection By Cms And They Said I Am Not Qualified By Their Requirements. My Question Is That This Company Knew That I Was Not Qualified By Their Standards And Allowed Me To Perform X-rays And They Were Reimbursed For Them. Are They Responsible For Me Losing My Job When They Knew That I Should Not Be Working For Them because Of The Regulation. Is It Possible That I Can Take Them To Court Because They Allowed Me To Work For Them And I Have Become Used To This Lifestyle And Now It Is Gone.

Last edited:
I'm not exactly sure what your question is, but if you are trained by the federal government, that does not mean that you are guaranteed a job with the federal government.

If that is not your question, then rephrase it so we can understand it.

My Question Is That If My Company Knew That I Should Not Be Working Because Of A Regulation Can I Come Back On Them. The Whole Thing About This Is That A Regulation By Cms(center For Medical Services)says That A X Ray Tech Must Be From A 24 Month Course For The Company To Be Reimbursed. I Was Trained By The Military Which Is A 46 Week Accelerated Program. This Program Is Approved By Arrt And Jcert Which Are The Governing Bodies For X Ray Techs. I Have Been Doing This For Fourteen Years For Them And The New Survey That Was Done Told Them That I Can No Longer Take X Rays For Them. They Knew That We Should Not Be Working For Them. They Are Required To Know All Of The Requirements For Reimbursment. Can I Come Back To Them Because They Allowed Me To Be Employed By Them And Have Gotten Used To This Income And Medical Insurance And Now It Is Gone. Can I Approach Them In Court Or Should I Speak To Them About Something Like A Severance Pay.

Q: My Question Is That If My Company Knew That I Should Not Be Working Because Of A Regulation Can I Come Back On Them.

A: If you can afford the $20K and three years it will take for a lawsuit, then that will answer your question. But you really have no case.

Contact the V.A something does not sound right,if the military program is recognized then its recognized.

This tautology is totally irrelevant to the question.

HUH:confused:
I Was Trained By The Military Which Is A 46 Week Accelerated Program. This Program Is Approved By Arrt And Jcert Which Are The Governing Bodies For X Ray Techs. I Have Been Doing This For Fourteen Years For Them And The New Survey That Was Done Told Them That I Can No Longer Take X Rays For Them
Read it closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back