Alcohol & Drugs: DUI, DWI Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

guestpost

Hi my name is Jerry I was just wondering if I could get my rights back. I had three Dwi's in the same state. First one when I was in my twenty s and the second one in my thirties & the third one when I turned forty. They gave me 2 years but my lawyer appealed it & I done 11 months in the jail & 13 months on paper & now it's been 7 years sence I been off of pro my probation officer could not answer my question about getting my rights back my hole intire famely is in to hunting & I would like to able to go hunting again but I don't want to caught with a fire arm & get in to more trouble. Someone told me I can have my rights back after seven years after I completed my sentence. Is this correct & do I have to hire another attorney to get my rights back ? Thank you in advance

If you're a convicted felon, only a full pardon will ever allow you to own a gun again. After 3 DWI convictions, I guess you are.

Some states allow it, after certain steps are taken, but the Feds don't recognize that.

Talk to a lawyer in your county.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

A "VICTIMLESS" FELONY LAW OF DUI 3rd ETERNALLY REMOVES 2nd AMENDMENT "RIGHT" TO KEEP & BEAR ARMS; ATTEND SOME COLLEGES, FROM ACQUIRING QUALITY EMPLOYMENT, AND TRAVELING INTO OTHER COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE U.S.

The state felony laws for Murder, Armed robbery and DUI 3rd are controlled under the federal nexus of (Title 18 922) which categorize all Felons as Prohibited from Present or Future gun ownership or from even possessing any bullet. (REGARDLESS THE TYPE OF FELONY)
Note: (The murder and armed robber are violent criminals, unlike many of the "victimless" DUI Police Stop & Arrests) The DUI is often based on what may have happened rather than what did happen. We don't convict a violent murder, arsonist or armed robber for carrying the gun, match or knife; we convict for what actually did happen with the weapon! (VICTIMLESS DUI felonies are out of control that ETERNALLY abrogate rights and freedoms)

Not all DUI crimes are victimless with simple police stop & arrest offenses: However, when they are victimless, and simple Police Stop & Arrests there needs to be required implemented law with a 5-10 year time frame provision for restoration of rights the same as there are for the violent criminal (With Victim) as murder, arsonists and armed robbers are permitted the full restoration of rights. (VICTIMLESS DUI 3rd has no time frame provision for restoration of rights)

CURRENTLY THERE IS NO ENACTMENT OR ENDORSEMENT BY ANY STATE REPRESENTATIVE FOR THE REASONABLE AND LOGICAL"TIME-FRAME" PROVISION FOR THE RESTORATION OF PRINCIPLE RIGHTS THAT INVENT HARDSHIP & ETERNAL ENSLAVEMENT FOR NON-VIOLENT & VICTIMLESS DUI 3RD OFFENSES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back