The world not ending when they say it would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny thing to me is they quote all these different verses from the Bible on their signs, yet they miss the three times in the Bible where it says that not even Jesus knows when he's coming back, that only God knows when the day will be. Soooooo, Jesus doesn't know when he's coming back, but these people figured it out.

I'm still curious though - could they sue? (and win)
Yep ... gotta forget those inconvenient parts:

Matthew 24:36 (New International Version)
"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[a] but only the Father."

Mark 13:32 (New International Version)
"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Acts 1:7 (New International Version)
He said to them: "It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority."

It's 1994 all over again.

Lamest Apocalypse Ever!

Definitely provide videos!

You got it. Our end of the world video clip will be up when I'm back later this week. Currently in DC attending an Internet Advertising Bureau conference, dinner at Google tonight and lobbying to our Congress tomorrow. Was looking forward to this and glad it wasn't canceled as a result of earthquakes...

lol, If the world was going to end then whats the point of selling everything? You wount be around to spend the money anyways.

lol, If the world was going to end then whats the point of selling everything? You wount be around to spend the money anyways.

Oh, there is a point. The Rev. Camping expected you to donate it to his ministry, Family Radio Network, and you could purchase billboards trumpeting the end of days!

Rev. Camping knew it was a scam. His "marks", rather his "parishioners" weren't in on the "scam", I mean the "prophesy"!

Ain't freedom of religion great?

lol. Great but abused. What a crook!

There was a service that offered to take care of the pets of the faithful after the rapture. Perhaps they might get sued, though they covered their rears pretty well with the legal boilerplate on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back