Testifying

Krier14

Jurisdiction
Minnesota
My parents are currently going threw a nasty dirvoce. I am 18 and currently have two younger brothers (11&13). My father has been emtionaly abusive to all of us but more so to my mother and also had gotten physical at the end. He has always been a negaltful parent and I know my brothers will not due well with him. My mom had gotten approved for a Order Of Protection against him. But he is going to court to fight it on January 5th. I am currently wondering how can I attend and testify for my mother and against my father?
Thank you for your time.
-Ashley Krier

My parents are currently going threw a nasty dirvoce. I am 18 and currently have two younger brothers (11&13). My father has been emtionaly abusive to all of us but more so to my mother and also had gotten physical at the end. He has always been a negaltful parent and I know my brothers will not due well with him. My mom had gotten approved for a Order Of Protection against him. But he is going to court to fight it on January 5th. I am currently wondering how can I attend and testify for my mother and against my father?
Thank you for your time.
-Ashley Krier

Contact your mother, ask her if your testimony is needed. Easy peasy.

Back