suspended until further notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

quanda

I have been employed at the same work place for 8 plus years and i was suspended/terminated because a mandatory meeting that i had missed due to an emergency at my childs school i had notified my supervisor that i wll not b able to attend these meeting s are held after my work hours and its very difficult for me to attend because of my children however my administrater ask for my child personal information the next working day because he didn't believe me i gave him this information which i really didn't have to because i really felt violated shortly after my supervisor called me at home and said that i my administrator instructor him to take me off his schedule indefinitely u no longer work here and to give him a call. So i went and had a meeting with him and he call me a lier and said that i was terminated just suspended until further notice and said i had no paper work but i can type u up an suspension letter andvi have recorded my conversations with my supervisor and administrator i need to know what to do next

I have been employed at the same work place for 8 plus years and i was suspended/terminated because a mandatory meeting that i had missed due to an emergency at my childs school i had notified my supervisor that i wll not b able to attend these meeting s are held after my work hours and its very difficult for me to attend because of my children however my administrater ask for my child personal information the next working day because he didn't believe me i gave him this information which i really didn't have to because i really felt violated shortly after my supervisor called me at home and said that i my administrator instructor him to take me off his schedule indefinitely u no longer work here and to give him a call. So i went and had a meeting with him and he call me a lier and said that i was terminated just suspended until further notice and said i had no paper work but i can type u up an suspension letter andvi have recorded my conversations with my supervisor and administrator i need to know what to do next

Nothing you can do, but let go, and move on to bigger, better horizons.
They've shut the door on you.
You can apply for unemployment insurance, and start a job search.
Good luck...

i need to know what to do next

Apply for unemployment and start looking for other work. You have no legal recourse against your employer.

Sorry but agree with the other responders - seek other employment & apply for UI. I don't see anything illegal done by your employer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back