Suing (Dept. Store)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey CdwJava. I am new to this site and am having trouble figuring out how to send you an email or any other type of communication. I have something to ask you that I think you may find interesting. Thanks, Frank

Hey CdwJava. I am new to this site and am having trouble figuring out how to send you an email or any other type of communication. I have something to ask you that I think you may find interesting. Thanks, Frank

There should be a way to send a PM ... though that might be restricted until after you have posted a set number of posts - I forget.
I'm on the road right now and for the next few days, so my internet access is limited.

I suspect the $30000.00 figure comes expected salary for one year. I assume OP feels she was wrongly not hired or the like and used this figure as his/her damages one years wages

I see, I am sure you are right. Anyway, is it permitted to give you my email address here? If so, (deleted) Since you are busy I won't keep you tied up on here, and another problem is that I may not be able to get back to this particular thread. Still, I won't be giving up. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not accustomed to replying by email to people I do not know ... it has led to issues in the past, so as a rule I don't do it. Sorry.

I am not certain how many posts are required to allow for private messaging. I tried to PM you and the response I received was that you were either ineligible or had turned that feature off. I suspect it is that you are still not eligible. I seem to recall that newbies require 5 or 6 posts before they can receive PMs.

I could be wrong but I think the default feature is to disable PMs. Frank go to your profile see if you can turn on PMs. If you cant try posting on this or other threads see if you can after a few posts

I deleted your personal info (e-mail address....). We don't allow personal info to be posted. It's for your protection partly due to spammers & trolls who frequent these forums.

I'm almost positive there is a certain # of posts required before you can do a PM but I forget what the # is. Maybe someone else will know for sure.

Ok, no problem and I certainly do not want to break rules...I'm not here to be pushy by any means. I will keep working on this until I get it figured out. Thanks so much.

Getting past the hijack and back to the OP, if the $30,000 is what the OP anticipated as a years wages, then I've already addressed that; it would be on her to prove conclusively that, had she had the second interview, she would unquestionably have gotten the job and not someone else. That's a pretty high standard to meet.

Definitely agree with cbg - if she is suing for $30,000 because that would have been her annual salary, how does she know she would have been given the job had she been called for a 2nd interview?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back