Someone help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgoldstone

so at my work we got a new manger. like I have been working for the same place for almost a year now and have not had any problems. when she first started she seemed like she didn't like me. like 2 months after she started at my work she wrote me up for not showing urginece. so I sped everything up and still to. today may 5th she wrote me up for not being consistent. Then she assumed that I was a no call no show because I was sppose to work the morning shift but though I closed. she never called me to find out. one girl at my work missed a madietory meeting, but my manger called her to try to see where she was at. then one other girl was an hour late and my manger tried calling her. why not call me either? I asked her for real examples and she could only give me one which was saying the phone script. I don't say it the way its written but I hit all the key points in it and I say it the way it makes sense to me and the custermer. even the assistant managers say i have inproved and that I hit all the key points. then the manger confronted me in the middle of the floor while we were still open instead of pulling me to the back. then she yelled at me for gossiping but then she said I offened on of my coworkers. she didn't say how I did. I am starting to take great offense to this and am seeking some advice on what I should do. I have called my distrect manager and the HR. I am also the only guy that works there. even my co-workers see how I am being singled out. so if someone can help please. thank you.

Last edited:
so at my work we got a new manger. like I have been working for the same place for almost a year now and have not had any problems. when she first started she seemed like she didn't like me. like 2 months after she started at my work she wrote me up for not showing urginece. so I sped everything up and still to. today may 5th she wrote me up for not being consistent. Then she assumed that I was a no call no show because I was sppose to work the morning shift but though I closed. she never called me to find out. one girl at my work missed a madietory meeting, but my manger called her to try to see where she was at. then one other girl was an hour late and my manger tried calling her. why not call me either? I asked her for real examples and she could only give me one which was saying the phone script. I don't say it the way its written but I hit all the key points in it and I say it the way it makes sense to me and the custermer. even the assistant managers say i have inproved and that I hit all the key points. then the manger confronted me in the middle of the floor while we were still open instead of pulling me to the back. then she yelled at me for gossiping but then she said I offened on of my coworkers. she didn't say how I did. I am starting to take great offense to this and am seeking some advice on what I should do. I have called my distrect manager and the HR. I am also the only guy that works there. even my co-workers see how I am being singled out. so if someone can help please. thank you.

You have a very big problem brewing.
You were wise to reach out to HR and the District Manager.
Speak to them both.
Tell them the things you've written here in this forum.
Ask them to help you by mediating a conference between your manager and yourself.
Let them know you are a good employee.
Tell them you want to become a better employee.
Let them know you don't want to make any trouble for anyone, you want to make peace and profit.
You don't understand what has caused this problem, but you want to do YOUR part to make it disappear.
Let them know you value your job and enjoy working for them.
Tell them how the assistant managers and customers compliment you on doing your job.
Let them know that you want to continue improving and working for them.
Thank them for their time and ask them again to help you fix anything that is wrong.
Close with saying, let me know what you expect of me, and I'll deliver 125% all the time!

Now, something just for you.
Learn the script the way it is written.
Don't change it, don't alter it.
You aren't hired to write scripts, just deliver them.
Your manager has honed in on that already.
You must fix that yourself and do it their way.
Deliver the script as they expect it to be done.
Otherwise, they'll fire you and you'll have no reason to gripe or complain.

You also MUST improve your grammar and writing skills.
People often write the way they speak.
You need improvement in that regard.
Don't take it personally, just try and do better.
A community college writing class might be of value.
A community college English class could also add to your knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back