Slander and violation of rights

Michael31271

Jurisdiction
New York
For eight years been fighting with Schenectady county children and family services. In 2012 I sued (1983 usc )a supervisior for steping out side his scope of duty. when he tried and have my daughter removed from the hospital after being born. I won said case in surprem court. now just last month case manger testify all of her motions she has filed she has no facts nor proof of facts for anything she puts in. Even with service review reports have been proven to be faults. Is there a time limit for sue them for slander and violation of right.

For eight years been fighting with Schenectady county children and family services. In 2012 I sued (1983 usc )a supervisior for steping out side his scope of duty. when he tried and have my daughter removed from the hospital after being born. I won said case in surprem court. now just last month case manger testify all of her motions she has filed she has no facts nor proof of facts for anything she puts in. Even with service review reports have been proven to be faults. Is there a time limit for sue them for slander and violation of right.

If I were you, I'd move on and stop wasting my life fighting dragons, unicorns, and the system.

Back