Siblings sharing one room

Mbyeckel

My husband announced he was gay after 12 years of marriage and three kids. He lied in court, played the poor me gay card, and the gay judge gave him custody if the children. He pawns the kids off to whoever will take them. They are all, him and his partner, and our three kids living in a two bedroom apartment. I have two boys and one girl. Is their living condition legal?

My husband announced he was gay after 12 years of marriage and three kids. He lied in court, played the poor me gay card, and the gay judge gave him custody if the children. He pawns the kids off to whoever will take them. They are all, him and his partner, and our three kids living in a two bedroom apartment. I have two boys and one girl. Is their living condition legal?

Being poor or financially disadvantaged is not a crime.
Being gay, a man loving another man, or a woman loving another woman, no longer criminalized behavior.

Two men can be great fathers to children, and two women can be great mothers, either way, they can create loving families.

If you believe any child(ren) is(are) being harmed, contact "911" and report the situation to the police or sheriff.
If you think children are in harms way, contact your state's CPS:

http://www.oregon.gov/dhs/children/child-abuse/Pages/Reporting-Numbers.aspx

From what you report, I see nothing to say the father of those children is doing anything inappropriate.

The court thought he was the better parent, and if you believe otherwise, back to court you must go to PROVE your beliefs.

I wish and your family well, madam.

I don't know the ages of the children but generally it is not illegal to have siblings of same or different sex sharing a room. Sometimes that is all that can be afforded.

Why would it be illegal to have the children share a room? The courts do not mandate each child get their own bedroom.

Back