Retaliation

Status
Not open for further replies.

gonehuntin

The facts. I had talked to supervisor on many occasions about painting in a non ventilated area and the hazzards. I was told to keep painting. I got sick and filed a work comp claim. I didn't trust the company to admit there was painting going on, so I called OSHA. Now I have run out of work on a regular basis, only getting 32hrs a week in. In the meantime, There is a person that collects SSDI works at the company? (I have taken photo's of him working and kept a log of the hrs he's worked) he pencils his time worked on his live in girl friends time card. He does not have a time card. Management does know about this. He has been "working" there over 3 yrs. Is it retaliation against me when they are helping to commit fraud with ssdi person and his GF. and I can't work full hrs because of it?

The facts. I had talked to supervisor on many occasions about painting in a non ventilated area and the hazzards. I was told to keep painting. I got sick and filed a work comp claim. I didn't trust the company to admit there was painting going on, so I called OSHA. Now I have run out of work on a regular basis, only getting 32hrs a week in. In the meantime, There is a person that collects SSDI works at the company? (I have taken photo's of him working and kept a log of the hrs he's worked) he pencils his time worked on his live in girl friends time card. He does not have a time card. Management does know about this. He has been "working" there over 3 yrs. Is it retaliation against me when they are helping to commit fraud with ssdi person and his GF. and I can't work full hrs because of it?

No one will care, and outing another fraudster won't help you.

They can simply say, we never knew.

People aren't stupid.

Life isn't fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back