Request user input!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love this site. Always can find some lead or answers when needed. I am a bit confused when it comes to responding to replies tho. Still hoping I do it correctly.

Thank you! Please explain - what is the confusion you have in responding? I will probably make a change to the replies so that it is easier to post and will have a reply button both on top and below the quick reply.(which is the reply button.) I find that it is MUCH easier than the old system, which required you to hit reply, get to the bottom of the screen and then post OR reply and require an entire page load. Not fun. This is much better - but let me know how we can make it even easier and better. :)

Of course it does. But, I was curious on behalf of my grandson. It seems that he was charged with DUII when he was not driving! Also, one of the charges does not match the penal code number. Does anyone know if that is a problem for the state?

One of the changes I have upcoming tonight is that all the forums are going to be revised with easy to understand, separate sections. I will also be moving a ton of posts. One of the topics under Criminal Law will specifically be DUI / DWI. Thanks for posting and keep the comments coming. There is a LOT happening here this week and thank you all so much for your critical comments. Nothing is too small to be unappreciated.

Professor, the more I use the Internet functionality, the more I like it.

TapaTalk is great, as usual.

Overall, I'd rate the facelift an 85 out of 100.

I'm expecting to revise my grade upwards after tonight's changes have been applied.

The "spam" award is cool. :yes:

Come on, Professor, give us some more comical and fun awards.

You have suggestions?

How about something like "same old song", "one trick pony", "never correct", "off the base", "bad advice, "just plain mean", "supportive award", "positivity award", "off topic", "say what???", "don't have a clue", "that ain't legal", etc...

I don't know what happened to the post that was here but I will say that the time has come where I will be back and more active in the forums again. I've spent the last several months building what I hope will excite all of you and is now being implemented.

The login system took me a few weeks but now will integrate everything into the site. Please let me know if you have ANY problems. I will try to be on live support if you need anything at all. The only inconvenience is that you will need to reset your password. I will also have a new module that will allow you to login like you normally do.

The iphone app and Android app are being release today. I will post the links. Press release was supposed to go out Wednesday but will probably wait for a few days to make sure everything is out. I think you will love the apps if you've got any of those phones. Blackberry will follow shortly.

The files section is about to get a major, major facelift. You will see dozens of new legal forms, files and outlines in a downloads section that appears nowhere online because I had it custom built.

I'd love to hear feedback about how all of these things work so I can continue to make improvements. The top "login" area will change when you are logged in (thanks jacksgal) so there will be no more confusion when you are logged in as this was the plan all along.

I really hope you like the changes and thank you all for making this forum one of the best, high quality legal forums online. I really appreciate everyone's participation, help, assistance, support and activity here.

I don't know what happened to the post that was here but I will say that the time has come where I will be back and more active in the forums again. I've spent the last several months building what I hope will excite all of you and is now being implemented.

The login system took me a few weeks but now will integrate everything into the site. Please let me know if you have ANY problems. I will try to be on live support if you need anything at all. The only inconvenience is that you will need to reset your password. I will also have a new module that will allow you to login like you normally do.

The iphone app and Android app are being release today. I will post the links. Press release was supposed to go out Wednesday but will probably wait for a few days to make sure everything is out. I think you will love the apps if you've got any of those phones. Blackberry will follow shortly.

The files section is about to get a major, major facelift. You will see dozens of new legal forms, files and outlines in a downloads section that appears nowhere online because I had it custom built.

I'd love to hear feedback about how all of these things work so I can continue to make improvements. The top "login" area will change when you are logged in (thanks jacksgal) so there will be no more confusion when you are logged in as this was the plan all along.

I really hope you like the changes and thank you all for making this forum one of the best, high quality legal forums online. I really appreciate everyone's participation, help, assistance, support and activity here.

The only problem I have is that sometimes when i try and read a post it will say the admin has banned my ip address. Usually though after I try a few times it will let me read.

I haven't been around much lately but things have calmed down and I should be here a lot more. I really like the new look of the site.

I haven't been around much lately but things have calmed down and I should be here a lot more. I really like the new look of the site.
Excellent... and thanks. You haven't even seen the new stuff going up this week. :) It took a long time but the new registration system seems to be a go so you may need to change your password tomorrow.

The only problem I have is that sometimes when i try and read a post it will say the admin has banned my ip address. Usually though after I try a few times it will let me read.

Bluemann33 - can you tell me:

1) What browser and operating system are you using, e.g. Internet Explorer 8.0.3 and Windows 7

2) Can you tell me when you've had this problem and how it somehow works itself out? That's a strange error I've never seen before here.

News, Feedback, Support

Love this site. Always can find some lead or answers when needed! That's great...

Last edited by a moderator:
My input

Does this website offer free legal advise or just offer opinions from people that believe they know everything? You know what they say about people's opinions.

Please cancel my password, your site is worthless!!!!

Does this website offer free legal advise or just offer opinions from people that believe they know everything? You know what they say about people's opinions.
Please cancel my password, your site is worthless!!!!
Thanks for sharing with us your opinion.

Cancel your own password as I have no idea what it is. Unlike yourself, I truly admit I don't know everything and am learning new things every day.

MMCMCharlie said "Does this website offer free legal advise or just offer opinions from people that believe they know everything? You know what they say about people's opinions.

Please cancel my password, your site is worthless!!!! "

My response:

You might consider reading site disclaimer and not assume things

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back