Relative care and requirements for home inspecTion

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Christina32886

Jurisdiction
Indiana
I am trying to have my 2 year old daughter be placed in relative care with my aunt. I had a previous case and this was not a problem and seems to be one now. Can my 2 year old daughter sleep in her pack ad play or crib in the room with my aunt ? Also is my aunt and uncle allowed to sleep in the same room as well as the baby in her crib or can t only be wth the aunt or does she have to have a complete different room

The sleeping arrangements are of little importance.
With child services involved, any relative might not be suitable to achieve the result you seek.
You need to follow child services' directions, or you will have bigger issues.

The sleeping arrangements are of little importance.
With child services involved, any relative might not be suitable to achieve the result you seek.
You need to follow child services' directions, or you will have bigger issues.

Ok I'm sorry that has nothing to do with what I asked. My question is (let me state this differently so you might understand ) when a child is removed from the home and placed with relatives "family" is there a restriction about children at the age of 2 can sleep in the same room as the relative "family " in their own bed or do they have to be in their own room because I have seen different answers and responses in different places. The placement of MY children is of HIGH importance when the experience is already traumatic. Sorry that it's not of importance to you but my kids much rather be with family than strangers. She previously had taken them if you would have read that. My question is not about importance to you it's about the requirements for a 2 year old child ad where is acceptable to sleep because last time like I stated wen she got them her crib was in my aunts room an she did not have a to sleep in a esperarte room. I don't need advice about following dcs instructions I know what I got to do that has nothing once again to do with my question.

Ok I'm sorry that has nothing to do with what I asked. My question is (let me state this differently so you might understand ) when a child is removed from the home and placed with relatives "family" is there a restriction about children at the age of 2 can sleep in the same room as the relative "family " in their own bed or do they have to be in their own room because I have seen different answers and responses in different places. The placement of MY children is of HIGH importance when the experience is already traumatic. Sorry that it's not of importance to you but my kids much rather be with family than strangers. She previously had taken them if you would have read that. My question is not about importance to you it's about the requirements for a 2 year old child ad where is acceptable to sleep because last time like I stated wen she got them her crib was in my aunts room an she did not have a to sleep in a esperarte room. I don't need advice about following dcs instructions I know what I got to do that has nothing once again to do with my question.

Hire a lawyer.
This thread is closed.
Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back