Rape

If I found a male (of any age) in my 13 year olds room (possibly bed) he would be lucky to get out alive or with his testicles still intact.

Any adult in my grandchild's room doing naughty, nasty, freaky things because perverts come in all colors, sexes, and in-between these days!!!

Ok so I'm 17 and I've been texting this girl and she's 13 and I snuck into her house and we made out and I gave her a few hickies but I dint not have sex with her and we never sent nudes to each other but her mom caught me in her house what could I be charged with should I be worried even thought the parent hit me and made me go home

"Under the Alaska age of consent laws, it is second degree sexual abuse for someone aged 16 or older to engage in sexual penetration with an individual who is a) at least 3 years younger and b) aged 13, 14 or 15 years old."

"In Alaska, as in many other states, the laws on statutory rape depend, in part, on the age difference between the two partners. The law recognizes statutory rape only in cases involving an age difference of more than 3 years. A 20 year old man who has sex with a 15 year old girl, in Alaska, is guilty of statutory rape. A 17 year old male who has consensual sex with a 15 year old girl is not guilty of statutory rape, under Alaska law."

Her mom could call the cops on you for trespassing in her house and have you arrested. You're lucky neither of her parents took care of you themselves. They should have called the police on an intruder in their house. Oh she did hit you? I don't blame her but not the best response for an adult to do in these cases.

It's up to the prosecutor to charge you if she calls the cops on you. If her mom didn't call the cops, nothing will happen. So now STAY AWAY FROM THE GIRL! She's THIRTEEN. You are 17. You can't find someone your own age? You're what a junior and she is in 7th grade. What the hell is wrong with you?

If you want to end up in prison and a sex offender, keep sneaking to see that girl. That's what you'll get if you don't stay away from her.

From yahoo ask I got that you can't get charged if you did not penetrate and you can't get charged for just kissing

So are you in Alaska or Alabama? Alabama takes it more seriously than Alaska: "Age of consent is incredibly important in Alabama. An individual who is 19 years oldor older has sexual contact with someone who is younger than 16 but older than 12 has committed sexual abuse."

You go ahead and go with Yahoo Ask...see how far that gets you. You might not get statutory rape but you could get sexual abuse if you have sexual contact with an underage child. It's your life - do what you want. But sex offender status is in your future if you keep messing with a child.

If someday I ever catch a 17 year old boy in my 13 year old daughter's room, he better hope the cops show up fast.

Yes I'm very grateful I didn't and how long do you think it would take if she pressed charges for the police to show up at my house because it's been at least 12 hours since the incident
Yes

If she called the cops it's a waiting game. If she called them right after she kicked you out I would think they'd be at your house already. I guess you'll just have to sweat it out and wait and see.

Since both parties are juveniles it is not molestation.
At a quick glance it seems Alabama sex statutes really don't apply here, although there are others that could fit.
It isn't a criminal trespass either.

How isn't it if he snuck into the house?

I find it highly unlikely he went sneaking into the house without anyone's knowledge. He most certainly had the cooperation of the daughter to gain entrance. "Sneaking" just means avoiding parents and doesn't presume anything criminal here.

"Under the Alaska age of consent laws, it is second degree sexual abuse for someone aged 16 or older to engage in sexual penetration with an individual who is a) at least 3 years younger and b) aged 13, 14 or 15 years old."

"In Alaska, as in many other states, the laws on statutory rape depend, in part, on the age difference between the two partners. The law recognizes statutory rape only in cases involving an age difference of more than 3 years. A 20 year old man who has sex with a 15 year old girl, in Alaska, is guilty of statutory rape. A 17 year old male who has consensual sex with a 15 year old girl is not guilty of statutory rape, under Alaska law."

Her mom could call the cops on you for trespassing in her house and have you arrested. You're lucky neither of her parents took care of you themselves. They should have called the police on an intruder in their house. Oh she did hit you? I don't blame her but not the best response for an adult to do in these cases.

It's up to the prosecutor to charge you if she calls the cops on you. If her mom didn't call the cops, nothing will happen. So now STAY AWAY FROM THE GIRL! She's THIRTEEN. You are 17. You can't find someone your own age? You're what a junior and she is in 7th grade. What the hell is wrong with you?

If you want to end up in prison and a sex offender, keep sneaking to see that girl. That's what you'll get if you don't stay away from her.

Sadly this ain't dude's first rodeo.
This is the evil gift that keeps on giving.
They're everywhere, and they're doing their vile misdeeds to America's babies.
Parents protect your babies.
These evil beasts are active, aroused, and always on the hunt!

Back