Rape

300dm

Jurisdiction
Alaska
Ok so I'm 17 and I've been texting this girl and she's 13 and I snuck into her house and we made out and I gave her a few hickies but I dint not have sex with her and we never sent nudes to each other but her mom caught me in her house what could I be charged with should I be worried even thought the parent hit me and made me go home

You're 17 and you were caught in a compromising position with a 13 year old? Yes, you should be worried that there's something wrong with your emotional development that you're interested in someone that much younger than you. You should also be worried about being charged with trespass, sexual assault, and contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Shame on you.

But
You're 17 and you were caught in a compromising position with a 13 year old? Yes, you should be worried that there's something wrong with your emotional development that you're interested in someone that much younger than you. You should also be worried about being charged with trespass, sexual assault, and contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Shame on you.
we had no sexual contact besides the hickies

Where did you get the idea that the only sexual contact that counted was intercourse? Particularly when you're talking about someone who is still several years below the age of consent?

From yahoo ask I got that you can't get charged if you did not penetrate and you can't get charged for just kissing
Where did you get the idea that the only sexual contact that counted was intercourse? Particularly when you're talking about someone who is still several years below the age of consen

Its in your best interest to cease all contact with this girl right NOW! No goodbye just stop! If something were to happen it would have likely happened by now so save your self a lifetime of grief and end this now!

Yes you are right her mom let me leave after she kicked me out thank you for the advice that's what I will do
Its in your best interest to cease all contact with this girl right NOW! No goodbye just stop! If something were to happen it would have likely happened by now so save your self a lifetime of grief and end this now!
hank

There are other crimes to be concerned about. This is not a question of rape, but others apply.
Solicitation and contributing to delinquency of a minor are the easy ones that come to mind.

You should feel lucky... Some parents are not so nice about finding older boys who know better in their young daughters bed. The audition has a tendency to be more violent.

Yes she was very violent she was beating me up before she kicked me out her house but nothing has happened yet and I hope it stays that way Ecuador I really need to grow up and act my age this was a major wake up call for me thank you for the advice and understanding
There are other crimes to be concerned about. This is not a question of rape, but others apply.
Solicitation and contributing to delinquency of a minor are the easy ones that come to mind.

You should feel lucky... Some parents are not so nice about finding older boys who know better in their young daughters bed. The audition has a tendency to be more violent.
she's

Yes I'm very grateful I didn't and how long do you think it would take if she pressed charges for the police to show up at my house because it's been at least 12 hours since the incident
Be happy you didn't meet the business end of daddy's shotgun. It happens.
Yes

Do yourself a favor and just forget about the incident and forget about her. She no longer exists.
If they are going to come they will do it when they are ready. The longer it takes, the less likely it will happen.

Do yourself a favor and just forget about the incident and forget about her. She no longer exists.
If they are going to come they will do it when they are ready. The longer it takes, the less likely it will happen.

If a trout has to be 10" to be a keeper, a deer must be a buck with 8 points, leave them be, mate.

Females and males aren't legal to mate until they are 18 years or older.

Stay away from the children, mate, if you want to stay free or alive.

Ranchers in Texas will shoot on sight if you're after they're steers.
Imagine what one might do if you're banging boots with his 14 year old daughter Bessie, or his son Bubba in his ranch house???

Whoever told you that only intercourse counted was very much mistaken. You molested a child! That is a crime in all 50 states. One with substantial penalties and lifelong consequences. If the worst that happens is her mother hit you upon finding a trespasser molesting her child, count yourself very, very, lucky. Stick to fully consenting girls your own age and if you can not be greeted warmly at the from door by the owner of the home, keep out.

Back