Racial Discrimination

Status
Not open for further replies.

RudyHuxtable

I feel as if I have been discriminated against at a particular employer. I am well qualified for the position however even after having been recommended to apply by current employees the job openings keep going to caucasian employees. I live on a small island and would like my identity to remain anonymous through this process to keep this from going through the grapevine and resulting in future job retaliation at other business. How would I go about doing so?

I feel as if I have been discriminated against at a particular employer. I am well qualified for the position however even after having been recommended to apply by current employees the job openings keep going to caucasian employees. I live on a small island and would like my identity to remain anonymous through this process to keep this from going through the grapevine and resulting in future job retaliation at other business. How would I go about doing so?

Go to a library, Star Bucks, or other free Internet access point.
Otherwise, anyone could guess you're posting from the USVI.
In all likelihood, the employers might be hiring the best qualified people, the employer might want to hire the least qualified people, the employer hires people they like better than you, the people who go to the same mosque, the employer prefers to hire left handed people, the employer prefers to hire gay people, maybe the employer prefers to hire dwarves, the employer only hires people who are male or female, or maybe employers just don't like you.
Just because you aren't hired doesn't mean it's discriminatory.

Last edited:
Can you prove that it was because of your race that you were not offered the position? There could be many others reasons why you weren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back