QDRO Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

QDRO

I need to finalize a QDRO form to submit to my courthouse. I need a motion for approval to attach to it, which I think I can figure out, but what I'm really missing is the specific law that governs the QDRO. I have to put in a statement, "as per law xyz". I think I can use the federal pension law, but not sure.

Does anyone have any idea?

A working sample would be really appreciated.

The text itself has to match my 401k's language, and they provide a sample, so that part is fairly easy.

Thanks!

I need to finalize a QDRO form to submit to my courthouse. I need a motion for approval to attach to it, which I think I can figure out, but what I'm really missing is the specific law that governs the QDRO. I have to put in a statement, "as per law xyz". I think I can use the federal pension law, but not sure.

Does anyone have any idea?

A working sample would be really appreciated.

The text itself has to match my 401k's language, and they provide a sample, so that part is fairly easy.

Thanks!

You won't get examples here, we don't do that.
But, Google gives many gifts, especially templates and examples.
Or, you can BUY one for a few dollars at legalzoom.com or many other websites that sell fill in the blank templates.
LZ guarantees the document will be acceptable to the court for which you buy the template. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back