Alcohol & Drugs: DUI, DWI please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

justwanttoknow

In nc, with prior dui in less than 5 years with the following charges how much time does someone think a person will get. I just want a rough estimate.

4708 Felony FEL HIT/RUN SER INJ/DEATH 20-166(A)
4703 Felony AGG FELONY DEATH BY VEHICLE 20-141.4(A5)
4469 Infraction UNSAFE PASSING YELLOW LINE 20-150(E)

5405 Traffic DRIVING WHILE IMPAIRED 20-138.1
9955 Traffic CIVIL REVOCATION DR LIC (30) 20-16.5

5418 Traffic DWLR 20-28(A)
3550 Misdemeanor POSSESS MARIJUANA UP TO 1/2 OZ 90-95(D)(4)
4460 Infraction FAILURE TO REDUCE SPEED 20-141(M)

WOW!!!

Have you asked your lawyer about this?

How old are you?

What other convictions do you have besides, a previous DUI?

Were you on probation or parole when you were charged?

I think you know already.

If not, I'm reluctant to even give you a guess.

You haven't been convicted yet, so you may get no time!!!

If you are convicted of those charges, I'd say at least 10-20 years, if not more!!!

just asking

no it isnt me!!!! I think the guy has a court appt. lawyer.. he has a prev. dui and possesion of marijuana charge and random speeding and seat belt tickets prior he is 30 and he was running around on me when all this happened and even admited to cheating during our marriage I tried to get him to sign separation papers a few days ago but he refused because I put in writing that I get full custody of my daughter and he gets surpervised visitation with me present..... I cant believe that someone with this much on them would think they are going to be able to take my daughter away from me.:no:

justwanttoknow said:
no it isnt me!!!! I think the guy has a court appt. lawyer.. he has a prev. dui and possesion of marijuana charge and random speeding and seat belt tickets prior he is 30 and he was running around on me when all this happened and even admited to cheating during our marriage I tried to get him to sign separation papers a few days ago but he refused because I put in writing that I get full custody of my daughter and he gets surpervised visitation with me present..... I cant believe that someone with this much on them would think they are going to be able to take my daughter away from me.:no:

In many states, once he's convicted and sentenced as a felon, that's immediate grounds for a divorce.

By the time he gets out (if he gets out), the child will have graduated high school and college, fallen in love, gotten married, had children, and her kids will have graduated college, fallen in love, and had kids.

This idiot's potential parole officer isn't even a fetus!!!

If you are looking for a Houston criminal attorney or lawyer anywhere in the state of Texas, the attorneys at the Scheiner Law Group, P.C. are an excellent choice. Our lawyers are experienced, knowledgeable and professional. Our Houston criminal defense law firm is committed to defending clients against State and Federal charges.

Do you have permission to advertise on this site?

In many states, once he's convicted and sentenced as a felon, that's immediate grounds for a divorce.

By the time he gets out (if he gets out), the child will have graduated high school and college, fallen in love, gotten married, had children, and her kids will have graduated college, fallen in love, and had kids.

This idiot's potential parole officer isn't even a fetus!!!

guess what..... i dont know how but he got 22 to 49 months for it. plus an additional 12 months for everything combined. how in the world could someone get such a light sentence?

justwanttoknow said:
guess what..... i dont know how but he got 22 to 49 months for it. plus an additional 12 months for everything combined. how in the world could someone get such a light sentence?

This is America, the land of a million chances!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back