Need help bank was it legal

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyjade0420

My ex-husbands current wife has had me arrested for solicitation to commit vandalism. First she tried to have me charged with solicitation to commit murder. The charge was reduced to solicitation to commit vandalism. She is saying I tried to pay someone to scratch her car. This woman is crazy. She is trying to get an order of protection against me she told the magistrate that I sexually assaulted her. But in the papers it says nothing about assault none of the paperwork makes any sense. But I still had to post bond on the solicitation charge. I have been to court twice on the order of protection and she has not showed up. My ex also is trying to get an order of protection. He said I told him I had a gun and was going to blow his head off. He told them I also threatened one of our three sons and harrass him. He told the magistrate that our son was 10 years old. My son is 17 wil be 18 in October and at the time of the so called incident my son was locked up in juvenile detention. What started all this was my ex and his wife were separated. My current husband and I loaned him over the course of several months money totalling $4500. In order for him to repay us, he had me do his taxes for him. He did not have a bank account so he asked me to direct deposit his refund to my account, that way I would get repayed for the money we loaned him and I could just give him the remainder. SO I did this. Well he got back with his wife, he went to the police dept and told them that we had been divorced for 20 years that he had not seen or spoke to me in this time. Now I have cancelled checks that I wrote to him., and other evidence to show just the opposite. Well he took this police report to the bank, the bank did not contact me but gave him all of the money in my account, even what was not part of his refund. The bank froze my account. I had outstanding checks which were returned unpaid. Now I am constantly in court. I cant afford an attorney because all my money is frozen with the bank.. I am at a point of suicide because of this stress. HELP! Please oh yeah, I live in Tennessee if anyone can help i would greatly appreciate it. And another thing, my ex and his wife have orders of protection against each other she has had him arrested 16 times in the last year and half yet they are back together and causing me all this craziness.

Not sure what to say about the maddness, however if this is a US bank they have no legal right to freze your account or to give $$ pout of your account to some guy with a story, espesially with out a legal court document or a federal levy-- CONTACT THE BRANCH MANAGER ASAP!
When you talk to the manager ask what legal documents they have that gave them authorization to take $$ from your account and freeze it? If they dont know CALL a attorney right there on the managers phone and sue the bank Yesterday!!!

First of all thank you, at least someone is agreeing with me that this is madness, the bank has since closed my account saying their reason was improper use of my account. I called the police while at the bank all the while screaming as how I had been robbed. The customer service idiot said they tried to call me but because of my ex I had my number changed I asked why didnt they send the police to my house because if I had robbed them like they did me they sure as hell would have sent them to bust in my door. I have to be in court today because of my ex and his wife attempting to get an order of protection on lies. It is so crazy all of it. I asked the bank if he had not talked to me in 20 years then why are there cancelled checks in my account written to him, so by using the same police report that he had made, then I wanted to report the checks stolen and I wanted the bank to prosecute. Well as I said this caused the bank to close my account. It doesnt help that I have been paying service charges for bad checks when the money was in the bank the whole time. It is such a mess, that I feel like giving up on the insanity. I not sure what to do anymore besides scream and pull all my hair from my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back