My mother took my child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crslo77

Jurisdiction
California
Hi, I want legal advise about my girlfriend's child custody. Her mother has taken my girlfriends baby of 20 months old, she wanted to get full custody of the child. We went to court because they served her and the judge said to get legal advise to get her son out her moms house, which she claimed she would mention that to the police that my girlfriend has a warrant in the city (traffic violations). What legal action may she make?

Hi, I want legal advise about my girlfriend's child custody. Her mother has taken my girlfriends baby of 20 months old, she wanted to get full custody of the child. We went to court because they served her and the judge said to get legal advise to get her son out her moms house, which she claimed she would mention that to the police that my girlfriend has a warrant in the city (traffic violations). What legal action may she make?

Your girlfriend should be asking the questions...you have no rights in this case unless you're the father.

You also can't get legal advice on this site. You have to go to a lawyer for that.

How old is your girlfriend? Is she a minor? Why did her mom just take the baby and why did your girlfriend let her take her child? Her mom can't just get full custody for no reason. Is she accused of abuse or neglect?

Who served her? The grandmother? I doubt the judge would just say "go get legal advice." Did the grandmother tell the judge her daughter has a warrant? I think she better go get that warrant cleared up for one.

You really need to explain the situation because there's not much here to go on.

Actual "Legal advice" comes from a Licensed Attorney in your area not volunteers on websites. We can give opinions but we are NOT giving legal advice. Read disclaimer at bottom of each page

She is next to me this moment I'm not asking for online legal advise I asked what legal action can she take. The grandmother and her relationship have been unstable. They went to court believe me or not I went with her and the judge said to the grandparent "you cannot take someone's child because you think she's not a good parent" as for my girlfriend she told her to get legal advice/help to get her child back.

Your girlfriend should be asking the questions...you have no rights in this case unless you're the father.

You also can't get legal advice on this site. You have to go to a lawyer for that.

How old is your girlfriend? Is she a minor? Why did her mom just take the baby and why did your girlfriend let her take her child? Her mom can't just get full custody for no reason. Is she accused of abuse or neglect?

Who served her? The grandmother? I doubt the judge would just say "go get legal advice." Did the grandmother tell the judge her daughter has a warrant? I think she better go get that warrant cleared up for one.

You really need to explain the situation because there's not much here to go on.
Of course I have no rights I never said I wanted to step in even if I wanted to. I'm asking the questions for her identity.

Of course I have no rights I never said I wanted to step in even if I wanted to. I'm asking the questions for her identity.

Easy answer, mate, hire a lawyer to help your beloved reacquire her child.

A shot calla, high rolla, big balla like you has $5,000 (at least) to help his squeeze not to get squeezed, right, captain????

Actual "Legal advice" comes from a Licensed Attorney in your area not volunteers on websites. We can give opinions but we are NOT giving legal advice. Read disclaimer at bottom of each page
O
once again I stated That i need legal advice, but my question is what I want an answer for

She is next to me this moment I'm not asking for online legal advise I asked what legal action can she take. The grandmother and her relationship have been unstable. They went to court believe me or not I went with her and the judge said to the grandparent "you cannot take someone's child because you think she's not a good parent" as for my girlfriend she told her to get legal advice/help to get her child back.

Really read again "Hi, I want legal advise" your first line

Legal Disclaimer: The content appearing on our website is for general information purposes only. When you submit a question or make a comment on our site or in our law forum, you clearly imply that you are interested in receiving answers, opinions and responses from other people. The people providing legal help and who respond are volunteers who may not be lawyers, legal professionals or have any legal training or experience. The law is also subject to change from time to time and legal statutes and regulations vary between states. It is possible that the law may not apply to you and may have changed from the time a post was made. All information available on our site is available on an "AS-IS" basis. It is not a substitute for professional legal assistance. Before making any decision or accepting any legal advice, you should have a proper legal consultation with a licensed attorney with whom you have an attorney-client privilege. For purposes of New York and New Jersey State ethics rules, please take notice that this website and its case reviews may constitute attorney advertising.

Easy answer, mate, hire a lawyer to help your beloved reacquire her child.

A shot calla, high rolla, big balla like you has $5,000 (at least) to help his squeeze not to get squeezed, right, captain????
Wrong. I've already got an estimate but your 5,000 incorrect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back