My job says I quit when I did not

Jodie

Jurisdiction
Pennsylvania
I work for various in home care agencies. My grandmother recently had her agency changed by her POA and brig we work for her we work for this new company now too. The previous agency owner called to ask my mom if I was still working for them and available to she said yes. Monday I call and speak to the scheduler about open shifts, she said she will get back to me. Meanwhile I'm speaking to the owner to and no one mentioned anything about me not being employed there. However I call today and find out "I quit." I said I did not quit and the lady in HR said I quit Friday and was deactivated. What can I do?

I told the HR lady I did not quit and she said I had to talk to the scheduler whom could help me but she said she couldn't do anything either.

1.) Call the lady in HR back and tell her you did not quit and ask for reinstatement.

2.) If she says no, file for unemployment.

I work for various in home care agencies. My grandmother recently had her agency changed by her POA and brig we work for her we work for this new company now too. The previous agency owner called to ask my mom if I was still working for them and available to she said yes. Monday I call and speak to the scheduler about open shifts, she said she will get back to me. Meanwhile I'm speaking to the owner to and no one mentioned anything about me not being employed there. However I call today and find out "I quit." I said I did not quit and the lady in HR said I quit Friday and was deactivated. What can I do?

You can start seeking new employment to continue living your great life.

If you don't get reinstated, look for other employment & file for unemployment ins. That is about all you can do. Good luck.

Back