Motorcycle Accident

Status
Not open for further replies.

supermamas

My boyfriend wrecked a motorcycle when he was cut off, my boyfriend had no motorcycle license. The owner of the bike now wants him to pay all of the money back. However, his estimates keep changing ranging from 500-3000. The owner knew that my boyfriend had no license and knew that his insurance would not cover my boyfriend driving it. My boyfriend went to the hospital and was treated and was off of work for a month and a half and had to collect short term disability. What should he do? How much should he have to pay? What about the other guy? What about the medical bills? Oh and there was no police report filed, the owner just came and picked up the bike while my boyfriend went to the hospital. He didn't want to file one.

My boyfriend wrecked a motorcycle when he was cut off, my boyfriend had no motorcycle license
He is liable due to his negligence
How much should he have to pay?
Have the owner of the motorcycle get three estimates,
pay for the middle estimate
What about the medical bills?
Your BF will have to find a way to pay this off, HE was at fault

even though the OWNER KNEW he didn't have insurance and KNEW that there was a RISK
and the owner didn't file a police report?

On the other hand, your boyfriend also knew there was no insurance, and knew there was a risk.

Can your boyfriend file an accident report?

Where's the other driver in all this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back