Mother wants to bond with children?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darle

Iam a father with custody for 2yrs of 2children and mother has not been in there lives in any way that the court order said she should! She didn't come for here supervised visits when it was her day! Only when she felt like it! Never called, Just disappear for weeks then want to see them for a little and leave! Now she's going to court to say she wants to bond with them! And I don't want that at all!! It will upset the kids and confuse them,, What can I do to stop this?

You can't. Mom has rights - if and when she files for visitation, she'll get visitation.

Iam a father with custody for 2yrs of 2children and mother has not been in there lives in any way that the court order said she should! She didn't come for here supervised visits when it was her day! Only when she felt like it! Never called, Just disappear for weeks then want to see them for a little and leave! Now she's going to court to say she wants to bond with them! And I don't want that at all!! It will upset the kids and confuse them,, What can I do to stop this?

You need to stop taking anything she does personally.
Focus on you and the children, and there's nothing you can do because she doesn't visit.
Just obey the court order, and never speak negative about the mother of the children.
Stay positive at all times, and be the best person and dad you can be.
You aren't the only dad to be mom and dad, and you won't be the last.
I know of what I speak.
Just do all you can to support the children, yourself, keep a good home, get them through school, love them, and your alone time will come.
You seem to have your head on straight, so just keep doing all those great things you've done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back