Marriage question in South Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.

cnfsdnsc

My divorce has been delayed longer than I thought it would be. We have been seperated for almost 8 years and I have been with the love of my life for over 2 years now. In Jan of this year we decided to proceed with wedding plans thinking the divorce would be finalized in time, turns out it wont be. My question to you is, is it legal to follow through with a "commitment ceremony" as long ass no legal paperwork has been filed, before the divorce is final?

My divorce has been delayed longer than I thought it would be. We have been seperated for almost 8 years and I have been with the love of my life for over 2 years now. In Jan of this year we decided to proceed with wedding plans thinking the divorce would be finalized in time, turns out it wont be. My question to you is, is it legal to follow through with a "commitment ceremony" as long ass no legal paperwork has been filed, before the divorce is final?

If you're asking if you can conduct a SYMBOLIC marriage, one recognized NOT by the state; of course you can.

You can get married by the HOLY WOMAN, HOLY MAN, or HOLY PRIESTESS; as long as you don't get a state issued marriage license!

Good luck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back