Is I sexxy abused she?

CW2001

Jurisdiction
Minnesota

In minnesota can an 18 year old be charged with anything if they have sex with a 14 year old? (4 year and 12 day age difference)

I have no clue how to use this. I got her, her and I dont know want she to tell what somebody did. What about no proof if I wrapped my warrior?

I have no clue how to use this. I got her, her and I dont know want she to tell what somebody did. What about no proof if I wrapped my warrior?

You can't delete it. Just like you can't delete what you did to the young child. Good news is you can further your education in prison so when you are released you have more options for employment. Keep in mind you will enjoy an extended time on the SOR.

To others that may see this while searching stat rape/child molestation laws...if you have to start utilizing flipping days in the age difference, ie...s/he's 14 years 12 DAYS...to try and avoid a felony...s/he's too young.

Remember: Use common sense when picking a sexual partner. If the kid is still in middle school s/he is illegal to touch.

They start young and never stop hurting children, damn perverts.

Minnesota statute 626.556 states that a person is guilty of child abuse if:

Physical or mental injury is inflicted on a child other than by accidental means or which can't reasonably explained.

Any aversive or deprivation procedures take place.
Sexual contact occurs.

There exists neglect or a failure to protect the child from conditions that endanger the child's health.

Discipline occurs which is deemed to be unreasonable for the situation.

In most cases, sexual abuse charges will be brought as a felony-level offense.

===================

Penalties For Child Molestation in Minnesota
If a person is charged for molesting a child, they will likely be charged with criminal sexual conduct. Here's a look at the penalties for criminal sexual conduct based on the level of offense.

1st Degree Criminal Sexual Conduct – Any person who engages in sexual penetration with another person, or in a sexual contact with a person under 13 years of age is guilty of criminal sexual conduct in the first degree. A person convicted of this crime may be sentenced to up to 30 years in prison or fines up to $40,000.

2nd Degree Criminal Sexual Conduct – This charge involves sexual contact without penetration. There may also be violence or the threat of violence. It often occurs when the victim was extremely young, did not consent or was unable to consent. A person convicted of this crime can be sentenced to up to 25 years in prison and fines up to $35,000, or both.

3rd Degree Criminal Sexual Conduct – A third degree charge involves penetration, however the incident is not viewed as severe as a first or second degree charge. It is considered aggravated contact rather than assault. Potential penalties for third degree criminal sexual conduct can be penalized by up to 15 years in prison or fines up to $30,000.

There are also lesser degrees of criminal sexual conduct, there is also the potential crime of failing to report abuse.

Under Minnesota law, if a person knows or has reason to believe that a child is being neglected or physically or sexually abused, they are required by law to report their suspicions, or they can be charged with a crime.

Individuals who suspect abuse are required to report their suspicions to either a police department, county sheriff, local welfare agency or another area agency who is responsible for investigating such reports.

Failing to report child molestation or sexual abuse can be punished with misdemeanor, gross misdemeanor or felony charge depending on what happens to the child in the situation.

The Mama Bear Effect – Building Stronger Families – protecting children against sexual abuse

It's always a crime to have sex with a child!

No, it isn't. First, many states' (including Minnesota) laws make the "age of consent" something less than the age of majority. Second, many states (including Minnesota) have "Romeo and Juliet" laws that make what would otherwise be statutory rape not a crime if the two persons involved are sufficiently close in age.

The statute to which you linked is not the appropriate statute (it relates to non-consensual sexual conduct (regardless of age) or "masturbation or lewd exhibition of the genitals in the presence of a minor under the age of 16"). The correct statute is section 609.345, which provides that, if the younger person is between 13-16 and the older person is no more than four years older, it's not a crime.

In this case, the older person is too old to take advantage of the "Romeo and Juliet" law, but the blanket statement that "it's always a crime to have sex with a child" is demonstrably incorrect.

No, it isn't. First, many states' (including Minnesota) laws make the "age of consent" something less than the age of majority. Second, many states (including Minnesota) have "Romeo and Juliet" laws that make what would otherwise be statutory rape not a crime if the two persons involved are sufficiently close in age.

The statute to which you linked is not the appropriate statute (it relates to non-consensual sexual conduct (regardless of age) or "masturbation or lewd exhibition of the genitals in the presence of a minor under the age of 16"). The correct statute is section 609.345, which provides that, if the younger person is between 13-16 and the older person is no more than four years older, it's not a crime.

In this case, the older person is too old to take advantage of the "Romeo and Juliet" law, but the blanket statement that "it's always a crime to have sex with a child" is demonstrably incorrect.
I stand corrected.

In minnesota can an 18 year old be charged with anything if they have sex with a 14 year old? (4 year and 12 day age difference)

Why are you having sex with a minor? Or anyone?

"Regardless of the age of the perpetrator, it is always statutory rape in Minnesota if the victim is under the age of 13. If the person under the age of consent is between 13 and 16 years old, they can legally consent to sex with someone that is less than 48 months (4 years) older than them."

So yeah this "person" could be charged with statutory rape since they are not less than 4 years older than the 14 year old.

Back