I want a "postnuptial", but the content of the postnuptial, can I still get it?

lol, what is fine, sure this a public forum. And as a public forum, there is an IGNORE function. I will just add you (leslie82) to my Ignore list, problem solve. So I don't have to see your advice show up in my thread. Thank you btw, and added to the ignore list, both leslie82 and hrforme.
And what the hell I'm talking about? I'm talking the hell what I'm talking about. And I am the WIFE. And again, I will damn walk out EMPTY HANDED as I wish, and nothing the law can force me and damn do to me about it.
Useless to argue, and there no need to argue, as you have zero power in control how I should deal with my life, AND that including walk out Empty handed as I wish. So added You leslie82 to my IGNORE list so I don't have to read your comments in my thread. Added. See, no more problem. As I don't feel I need to read your advice, or listen to it.

Last edited:
lol, what is fine, sure this a public forum. And as a public forum, there is an IGNORE function. I will just add you (leslie82) to my Ignore list, problem solve. So I don't have to see your advice show up in my thread. Thank you btw, and added to the ignore list, both leslie82 and hrforme.
And what the hell I'm talking about? I'm talking the hell what I'm talking about. And I am the WIFE. And again, I will damn walk out EMPTY HANDED as I wish, and nothing the law can force me and damn do to me about it.
Useless to argue, and there no need to argue, as you have zero power in control how I should deal with my life, AND that including walk out Empty handed as I wish. So added You leslie82 to my IGNORE list so I don't have to read your comments in my thread. Added. See, no more problem. As I don't feel I need to read your advice, or listen to it.

This made absolutely zero sense whatsoever. I don't even care if she won't see it. Is anyone else thoroughly confused by these comments?

This made absolutely zero sense whatsoever. I don't even care if she won't see it. Is anyone else thoroughly confused by these comments?

Communications is a very difficult process.
My mother told me that you sometimes have to work very hard to understand what the other person is saying.
Her wisdom was more apparent when she said, "The other person is working harder than you are for you to understand them."

sometimes I truly do not mind being ignored by ignorant people -- it's kind of a badge of honor... I think we all understand what she wants to do but not why she would want to do so. It's her life.... not sure that I care to understand her convoluted "why"

sometimes I truly do not mind being ignored by ignorant people -- it's kind of a badge of honor... I think we all understand what she wants to do but not why she would want to do so. It's her life.... not sure that I care to understand her convoluted "why"

As a benefits administrator I've seen several people who have waived their right to any of the proceeds of their spouse's retirement plan in a divorce, but since that usually isn't the case, I think we are all so used to people worrying more about looking out for their own interests (or being downright greedy) that it's very difficult for us to grasp this mindset.

Personally, I've never had enough in the way of money or possessions, nor has my husband, for us to worry about this sort of thing (my life would probably be easier - and I could think about at least semi-retiring sooner - if we did have a little more of that "problem"!) It seems like a lot of worrying over a possible future event that may never even take place, but I guess that's just me.

Anecdotally, via way of personal observation, those who live their lives or plan their lives based upon life insurance actuarial tables are often disappointed.

We live until we die.

I don't live with the expectation of who will outlive me, or I them.

My siblings were shocked when the youngest sibling died two years ago.

The third oldest, my brother told me, "You're the oldest. You should have died first."

I smiled and said, "Rick, God makes those decisions."

All any of us can do is enjoy his or her life to fullest, with the expectation that this life is term limited by Divine design.

Back