i drive default

Status
Not open for further replies.

obdshawn

Banned
Is there any way that I can set my i drive to default to the radio screen? I get tired of seeing the main menu every day and having to move it to the radio. I have a 2007 530xi with nav

Is there any way that I can set my i drive to default to the radio screen? I get tired of seeing the main menu every day and having to move it to the radio. I have a 2007 530xi with nav

How is this a LEGAL question????

Might I suggest a BMW auto forum ... or, a support site for whatever device(s) you are using.

Will key fob send signal to battery tester at auto parts store?

My key fob is no longer working (and unfortunately I only have one). Before I get into the rear spoiler on my E61 to check out the diversity antenna (radio still works). I thought I'd take me key to O'Reily's Auto and point it at their key fob battery tester. The battery tester didn't show any sign of the key fob sending a signal.

I don't have comfort access, so I cannot change the battery. I tried setting the key fob on my toothbrush charger to inductively charge it overnight... still nothing.

Any other ideas on how to rule out the key fob before I start taking a look at the diversity antenna?

Anyone else ever pointed their inductively charged key at one of those battery testers at the parts store and seen a result?

When my key fob stopped working, I changed the battery. Works fine now.

BTW, you do realize this is a forum for LEGAL questions, right?

This is the 2nd question you posted about your vehicle - you have the wrong forum. This is a forum for legal questions only.

General IP Information
IP: 174.139.26.204
Decimal: 2928351948
Hostname: 174.139.26.204
ISP: Krypt Technologies
Organization: Krypt Technologies
Services: Recently reported forum spam source. (1)

Checking 174.139.26.204 (174.139.26.204). Please wait a minute for the checks to complete.
Blacklist Status: Recently reported forum spam source. (1)

That explains this....

Last edited:
Good job, AJ. I checked to see if he was inside the US, but I didn't take that extra step.:cheer:

Good job, AJ. I checked to see if he was inside the US, but I didn't take that extra step.:cheer:

No worries, I enjoy rooting them out.
Some are very clever, others not so much.
I will never understand how they make money.
I understand the premise, driving traffic to your site, but most people know to avoid those sites.
Oh well, life has many flavors and colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back