How do I report someone who is recieving a check for a child that is not his?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KimMoss

How do I report someone who I believe is receiving a check for a child who doesn't belong to the deceased father? He committed suicide when he found out the child wasn't his.

Without knowing your location and further details (ie, who are you in this? What kind of check? Was the man the LEGAL father?) it's impossible to comment.

How do I report someone who I believe is receiving a check for a child who doesn't belong to the deceased father? He committed suicide when he found out the child wasn't his.

That is a bit confusing...

The person committed suicide upon finding out the child wasn't his.
Someone else is now caring for the child and is receiving support from someone to care for the child.

Is the money being used to care for the child? If it is being used toward the intended purpose then I'm not sure there is a problem.
If the person who now has the child has been awarded custody then there is likely no problem at all, regardless of who the father is.

If the man was married to this promiscuous trollop, the child is legally his issue.

If he was not married to this deceitful cow, you might wish to provide your revelation to the Social Security Administration.

You can do this online at their website, or anonymously through their "800" number.

You can also walk in to your local SS office, and eat all the cheese you care to consume!

The taxpayers of America salute your honesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back