how can i request a dna at court

Status
Not open for further replies.

liljohn32

Hi i was sentenced to juvenile life.. While in prison I was molested by a female guard.. She tells me she is pregant the jail fired her ..i get out on my 21 first birthday tryed to make contact to see if she was pregant abd if the child was mine.. She never called me when she had the baby months later she show up with a baby.. I was doing for the child she disappear everytime i as k for blood test ..question can i press charged on her still .. And how can i sign over my rights i am because i can never see the child and she is always threatring to put me in jail.. Please help sign the alleged father

You might want to talk to an attorney.

Hi i was sentenced to juvenile life.. While in prison I was molested by a female guard.. She tells me she is pregant the jail fired her ..i get out on my 21 first birthday tryed to make contact to see if she was pregant abd if the child was mine.. She never called me when she had the baby months later she show up with a baby.. I was doing for the child she disappear everytime i as k for blood test ..question can i press charged on her still .. And how can i sign over my rights i am because i can never see the child and she is always threatring to put me in jail.. Please help sign the alleged father

You should immediately contact the warden or administrator at the facility in which you were housed.

Prior to that, you should conatct a couple local lawyers in the county where you live.

If things are as you say, you have been sexually molested and/or exploited as a child.

You might be sitting on a lawsuit worth tens of thousands of dollars to you, and a lawyer can help you get what is yours.

Insofar as a paternity test, trust me, if a lawyer takes your case, he or she will see to it that a paternity test is conducted.

You'll get your answers.

As far as rights, I don't think you want to have anything to do with the child.

You were victimized, as in RAPED by that female sexual predator.

You really don't want to be TOO smart, and BLOW that opportunity to be RICH beyond your wildest dreams; so now is the time to play INNOCENT, STUPID, DUMB, and NAIVE.

You feel me, dawg???

Oh, stay away from the female, predator, rapist; that abused and sexually exploited you.

You won't have to worry about jail, son, that female predator and rapist will have to worry about PRISON!!!

You cannot get out of the financial responsibility if the child is yours, but you can absolutely petition the court to force a DNA test to confirm whether or not you're the biological father.

Whether or not she'll face criminal charges, we don't know. Though it's unfair, it's much more difficult to prove sexual assault when the perp is female and the victim is male. By all means make a report with the police. Then you'll know whether or not they want to take it further.

How old were you at the time?

Reading the thread again, I realized it would be a good idea to know the age the OP was when this happened & see that you asked Proserpina - good question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back