Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

SADMOMCRYS

MY DAUGHTER IS 12 AND JUST FOUND OUT WHO HER BIO. FATHER IS AT AGE 10 SHE HAS L.D. AND HE TOOK ME TO COURT AFTER 11 YEARS AND SHE HAD MY HUSBAND LAST NAME AND BIO GOT EVERY OTHER WEEKEND SOMEONE HAD TOLD HER WHO HE WAS I NEVER GOT TO TELL HER THIS MYSELF SO SHE REALLY THINKS SHE GOING TO JUST LOVE THE VISIT AT FIRST THEY WERE OK BUT NOW SHE HAS SAT AND BEG HIM NOT TO MAKE HER GO BUT HE DOES ANYWAY NOW SHE NEVER WANTS TO GO SO IF I DONT TAKE HER TO HIM WHAT CAN HE DO AND PLEASE ANY AT ADVICE AT ALL ON THIS WOULD HELP ALSO HE LIED AND NEVER PAID ANY OF THE 12 YEARS OF CHILD SUPPORT THANKS

First off, hit that Caps Lock button plz!!! Looks like you're yelling at everyone!!! :D :D

Did you go through court proceedings to get to this visitation agreement?? If you did, they should have also set the child support amount to be paid monthly. They should also be responsible for this man paying what he would owe, or be in arrears for.

If you fail to meet your end of a court ruling, (the visitations), you may be found in contempt of court. Judges will usually, after age 12-13, allow the child to decide such things.....

I really think you should continue to take her to visitations, but perhaps "re-open" the court proceedings, to explain the child support problems, as well as the child not wanting to visit the father.

I'm not sure how much pull the kid will have in ending court ordered visitations, but it can't hurt... :)

Wish I could help more!!

I'm not sure I understand the note. When you talk about your situation it helps to pretend like nobody is familiar at all. Did the father ever abandon the child voluntarily? If so, that could be used against him in addition to the child support violations. I'm not sure what is going on and you need accomplished. What did the father take you to court for?

Originally posted by SADMOMCRYS
MY DAUGHTER IS 12 AND JUST FOUND OUT WHO HER BIO. FATHER IS AT AGE 10 SHE HAS L.D. AND HE TOOK ME TO COURT AFTER 11 YEARS AND SHE HAD MY HUSBAND LAST NAME AND BIO GOT EVERY OTHER WEEKEND SOMEONE HAD TOLD HER WHO HE WAS I NEVER GOT TO TELL HER THIS MYSELF SO SHE REALLY THINKS SHE GOING TO JUST LOVE THE VISIT AT FIRST THEY WERE OK BUT NOW SHE HAS SAT AND BEG HIM NOT TO MAKE HER GO BUT HE DOES ANYWAY NOW SHE NEVER WANTS TO GO SO IF I DONT TAKE HER TO HIM WHAT CAN HE DO AND PLEASE ANY AT ADVICE AT ALL ON THIS WOULD HELP ALSO HE LIED AND NEVER PAID ANY OF THE 12 YEARS OF CHILD SUPPORT THANKS

yes he took me to court for custody rights and he did abandon her for 10 years she thought he was great at first he would promise gifts and money and they would go alot of places she was excitied about it now he always tell her he is going to whop her @ss for not wanting to go with him i justed wanted her to be happy but i really think he just trying to hurt me but he is taking my daughter down emotional road that im not sure she can deal with thanks 4 listen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back