Good Conveyancing Solicitor in London

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokoyiw

Hi everyone,
I am a first time buyer and just had my offer for a property in London accepted. I now urgently need a good solicitor as I want to move quickly. However, it seems very difficult to find a good solicitor who operates based on a no sale no fee basis. My friends recommend 5-6 solicitors but I called them multiple times and could not get hold of anyone. Those I found from local search don't operate based on a ''no sale no fee'' basis. My mortgage broker recommended one in Manchester who has very bad reviews, mostly 2-3 stars. Those I found online from conveyancing index seem very dodgy as their quotes are so low and they don't have many good reviews. I am so lost now. This will be my first home and I don't want the sale to fall through or delayed just because of solicitor mistates. I want to find one that I am absolutely sure will be efficient and can handle things quickly. Could anyone please help me with this. I am sure a lot of experts on here have a lot of experience with solicitors. Could you please recommend me a good one, preferably in London, who operates based on ''no sale no fee'' basis. I need to instruct a solicitor by Monday so I only have the weekend to find one.

thanks in advance for any help

Hey everyone, I'm on the lookout for records of individuals with names starting from Odalis Urena. Wondering if anyone can recommend a reliable website or portal that provides authentic information. I'm hoping to gather some important details, so accuracy is crucial. If you've had success with a particular platform for similar searches or know of a trustworthy source, please do share. Your assistance could be a great help in my quest.

Hey everyone, I'm on the lookout for records of individuals with names starting from Odalis Urena. Wondering if anyone can recommend a reliable website or portal that provides authentic information. I'm hoping to gather some important details of Odalis Urena public records, so accuracy is crucial. If you've had success with a particular platform for similar searches or know of a trustworthy source, please do share. Your assistance could be a great help in my quest.
thanks in advance for any help

Yours is not a legal question, nor is this a referral site. You will need to look elsewhere for the information.
Also, you were told in your prior thread that this site does not deal with UK matters. Nothing's changed in that respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back