Going through a divorce and I need to move back into my home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samara

Hi ,
I have a question last year I had to flee my home due to domestic violence he never really hit me but it was other things and I was sacred of him. Even after I took out an injunction on him he was still allowed to come to home as he worked from home! So tht didn't work I fled my home with my two disabled children and got a house on rent . It's been over a year and a half now now and the assets are still frozen I won't get anything for a around 2 years . Last year I was planning too be back in but he made a false thing report to the court applying for an injunction on me and the courts asked me to just sign something that I wouldn't go near our home. That has now expired . The home is in joint names. Now my landlord wants me to move out and I can't find suitable home and my health is not good I have severe depression and suffer from 2 Heath conditions and I can't deal with another move then another if the landlord decides to throw me out the second time round ! Plus I can't afford the rent it's so difficult . Due to the nature of what my ex did I lost all my work my reputation went down hill as a business I really would like to move back into my home as it's a very big house and my ex could live in the basement have his own entrance . Would the courts allow this or how do I go about it ? Please advice would be greatly appreciated .

You need a solicitor, your very own solicitor.
A legal forum, especially a US focused legal forum is of no value to someone with such complex issues.
It might also be time to discuss your health (mental and physical) with the applicable medical providers.
Your children might be too much for you at this very difficult time.
See someone, even if its only the local constable.
You need some serious assistance, real assistance.
All I can offer is prayer.
Prayer is very powerful, but you need help now.
God bless you, madam.

It sounds like you started playing a game he was better at. He may file to prevent you from coming near the home. It is clear your goal here is to take it over and shove him out.

I would talk to a lawyer (solicitor) in the UK & discuss your situation. This is a US law forum. I don't think a forum on the internet can be of much help to you anyway.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back