Employer Sends Abusive(Cursing) Emails/Text Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

streaker1232

My boss has a history of sending me abusive emails and text messages to my own cell phone where he curses me out, and calls me names. I have records of all these communications, would I have a case against him for harassment?

My boss has a history of sending me abusive emails and text messages to my own cell phone where he curses me out, and calls me names. I have records of all these communications, would I have a case against him for harassment?

You have accumulated some interesting, if not "smoking gun" type information.

I don't know if harassment would be the appropriate term, but why not discuss your concerns with an employment-labor relations attorney?

Whatever you do, you should decide what remedy you're seeking.

In the interim, I wouldn't tip my hand or open my mouth (to anyone, except your attorney) about what you're contemplating.

You have accumulated some interesting, if not "smoking gun" type information.

I don't know if harassment would be the appropriate term, but why not discuss your concerns with an employment-labor relations attorney?

Whatever you do, you should decide what remedy you're seeking.

In the interim, I wouldn't tip my hand or open my mouth (to anyone, except your attorney) about what you're contemplating.

I read through a bunch of things online, and it looked like I would not have a shot at doing anything. But since I saved the exact messages, my situation was a little different so I figured I ask.

Thanks for the tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back